ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine is not a threat................YET !:D Needing some upgrades, driveshaft, axles....hopefully by Bowling Green. The car is resting until all of this snow and salt are gone. Then the tuning will begin....slowly.
So JD has at least one car he can beat for a little while. I still bet I can tree him though.......LMAO

Bryan

JD..... all of the smart (not you) TAI racers have made a intelligent (again not you) decision to all run the index racing and your not invited. So when the crying (that's you) begin don't be sad that your in your sandbox all by yourself..
kid-crying.jpg

You can pencil me in for 2014, might even do it with the iron heads depending on how much seat time I get prior to the event.

Mine is not a threat................YET !:D Needing some upgrades, driveshaft, axles....hopefully by Bowling Green. The car is resting until all of this snow and salt are gone. Then the tuning will begin....slowly.
So JD has at least one car he can beat for a little while. I still bet I can tree him though.......LMAO

Bryan

You could sprint down the track and still have a fighting chance....lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ok that's what I'm talkin ABOUT!!!

People are gettin EXCITED!!!

Not Shane, all that top secret STUFF!!!

Bryan you'll have a shot..... Maybe , only if Kristyna is there to HELP!!!!..........NOT!!!!

Clint I was waitin for your next SURPRISE!!!!!!............you and Patrick we be indexing all by your SELVES........;);););)

SOME NEW BLOOD!!!! Will be happy to add you to the list and another notch in MY BELT...... ;);););)

SOME NEW BLOOD!!!! Will be happy to add you to the list and another notch in MY BELT...... ;);););)

Dude you might really want to give jenny craig a call.........it might help you go faster...................just saying........:):):):):)

Dude you might really want to give jenny craig a call.........it might help you go faster...................just saying........:):):):):)
Came close to spitting coffee all over the dash of my work van !

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Cold weather, street car, and I didn't let it get up to temp idling, hit 110 psi oil pressure pulling out down the street. Shredded a composite cam sensor gear, going back to metal on metal. Engine coming out to peek at some bearings just in case and to find the pieces of cam gear.

Thanks for careing but I don't want to get to light and have u 150lbs heavier then ME!!!!

Cold weather, street car, and I didn't let it get up to temp idling, hit 110 psi oil pressure pulling out down the street. Shredded a composite cam sensor gear, going back to metal on metal. Engine coming out to peek at some bearings just in case and to find the pieces of cam gear.

Oh SNAP!!!!

We have an UPDATE to the LIST!!!!!

Racers
1. JD
2. Shane
3. Patrick
4. Clint
5. Bryan
6. Mrs. Fastnasty!!!!!!;););)
7. Tim
8. Donald
9. Jim B