ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Racers
1. JD
2. Shane
3. Patrick
4. Clint
5. Bryan
6. Mrs. Fastnasty!!!!!!;););)
7. Tim
8. Donald
9. Jim B

Ok Boys and Girls, add your Name and JOIN THE PARTY!!!!!!

Who's adding there name to the LIST!!!!

Was 48 degrees here today. A heat wave. Worked on the car without freezing. I ready to get this girl back together. Who's racing with us?

Two sets of front braces. Got the catch can somewhat fabbed up(was in the way for the braces to mount). The rest is "Top Secret"

The biggest problem TAI has for 2014 is who's going to put your butt out first round. We all want that first round against you but only one of us gets the chance.

The biggest problem TAI has for 2014 is who's going to put your butt out first round. We all want that first round against you but only one of us gets the chance.

I like ur confidence....... Hold on to it as long as u can!!!!

Bringing the pain this YEAR!!!!

;);););)

I just ordered a new set of Cometic Headgaskets to bring to BG. You're going to need them.:ROFLMAO:

Dammit JD and Patrick would yall please stop fighting??? You 2 are getting on my DAMN NERVES!!! :ROFLMAO:

Was just thinkin adout this, should this be Shane and I, he seems to be growing IN CONFIDECE!!!!!

Just sayin!!!

Last edited:
I've been telling you some secret TSM stuff is going on in Tennessee. I'm just sorry I mentioned it so soon. Now you have to worry all summer. Sorry buddy.

I've been telling you some secret TSM stuff is going on in Tennessee. I'm just sorry I mentioned it so soon. Now you have to worry all summer. Sorry buddy.

WHO'S WORRIED............u must have me mistaken for somebody ELSE!!!!

WHO'S WORRIED............u must have me mistaken for somebody ELSE!!!!

I'm the one that's worried ..........I'm worried about jd's sanity after he gets slaughtered by Shane in Bg ........just hang UN there buddy there will be a round room with padded walls waiting for ya ....now if you fight it I will bring a straight jacket to keep you from hurting yourself....

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm the one that's worried ..........I'm worried about jd's sanity after he gets slaughtered by Shane in Bg ........just hang UN there buddy there will be a round room with padded walls waiting for ya ....now if you fight it I will bring a straight jacket to keep you from hurting yourself....

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hahahahahahahabahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a WHILE!!!!

;);););)