You can type here any text you want

ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
WOWWWWWWW!!!!

Bryan when u do it u do it BIG!!!!

I really don't feel so bad now 3 1/2 years of beatin on mine an she finally let go!!!!

Sorry some of us have fat fingers and they keep makin these buttons SMALLER!!!

JD go back and put the racers names in the 2014 list.;) Think we have several who are coming. CHOP CHOP!!

Racers
1. JD
2. Shane
3. Patrick
4. Clint
5. Bryan
6. Mrs. Fastnasty!!!!!!;););)
7. Tim
8. Donald
9. Jim B

Ok Boys and Girls, add your Name and JOIN THE PARTY!!!!!!

Last edited:
JD, Since your not the fastest would you mind not putting your name in the #1 spot?? You didnt qualify #1 at BG so know your place....

JD, Since your not the fastest would you mind not putting your name in the #1 spot?? You didnt qualify #1 at BG so know your place....
Hell i just wish he could spell my name right.........HAHAHA

Bryan

Braved the 15 degree weather tonight. Temp in the garage was around 32. I hate cold freaking weather. Started installing some new parts.:cool: Getting ready to test and tune when the weather breaks. IM GETTING CABIN FEVER!!!!!

Braved the 15 degree weather tonight. Temp in the garage was around 32. I hate cold freaking weather. Started installing some new parts.:cool: Getting ready to test and tune when the weather breaks. IM GETTING CABIN FEVER!!!!!

Way to go........;);););)

Definition of Turbo Buick-Each new mod requires more fabrication. Add new part have to relocate old new part. I love this car and she loves me.

Definition of Turbo Buick-Each new mod requires more fabrication. Add new part have to relocate old new part. I love this car and she loves me.

Did u have to much to drink or is ur brain FREZZING?????

;);););)

Working w/ Scott at GNS to get a new cam sensor then rebuild current one as backup. Haven't had time to pull it out yet though.

Back