ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really..... You gonna have to get past JD first cuz Pat and I are faster than he is. Gotta work your way up the ladder my young padawan. May the force be with you:blackalien: The Rock said "know your damn role..."

You on a ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

you have, Patrick NOT ANY MORE!!!!!

hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were a few alky cars there, we could have run a ladder, and the man himself in the white Mustang too was there. Winter TAI Nats...

If I have a good year this year, I'll put some bucks down on something like that for 2015 winter.

Here is Jd on sunday at the track................Cause he can't stand that i was ahead of him on the alky list......
boost minions.jpg

Here is what Jd got on monday................

IMG950676_2.jpg

Damn. Everybody can see JD's heads now. No secret there big boy. I got the same picture and it was marked TOP SECRET. Sorry Patrick has now made the port work global now.:arghh: Can't wait for the track to open. I got all kinds of new goodies to try. I call it "Project JD"

Not only did he turn up the boost, he was working on 4 other GN's at the track that day. I told him he needs to put a tip jar at the end of his trailer ha!

Exactly the point Pat and i were tryin to make. Thanks for the confirmation ;-). So at BG he was already north of 30, so thats really gotta make u wonder.... hmmmmm

I'll be happy to show u the log..... Did just get to 30 at the end of the run!!!

It wasn't all of it YET!!!;););)