ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope u fiqure it out, last we talked you said ecm had gotten wet , let me know if you need my spare!!!!!

Cam sensor ring was loose. All kinds of things wrong with my car. Just a winter cleaning ;) I'm bringing spare everything tomorrow for the track. I'll know tonight if it is really ready.

To make it worse, I got tree'd by JD... I drove my car 57 miles to the track for the first time in about a year. My supermodel wife kept wanting to make babies. About 5 miles before I get there, cam sensor tab breaks and I limp it there. Swap out with good one JD had in his trailer. Line up w/ JD and I got tree'd bad. .200 to my .700. 10.2 to my 10.5. Next time he went, I watched him run the 9, then he backed it up with another 9.95. He babied it off the line on his 9 sec runs, 1.51 60's, which were identical to my 1.51's with tires in the air. I was stoked though, just having fun when most fast cars there were trailered, I even got a event photo with tires up to prove a street car with 245 45 17's up in the air with all sway bars still on. Cruised home with the A/C on and the system up!

To make it worse, I got tree'd by JD... I drove my car 57 miles to the track for the first time in about a year. My supermodel wife kept wanting to make babies. About 5 miles before I get there, cam sensor tab breaks and I limp it there. Swap out with good one JD had in his trailer. Line up w/ JD and I got tree'd bad. .200 to my .700. 10.2 to my 10.5. Next time he went, I watched him run the 9, then he backed it up with another 9.95. He babied it off the line on his 9 sec runs, 1.51 60's, which were identical to my 1.51's with tires in the air. I was stoked though, just having fun when most fast cars there were trailered, I even got a event photo with tires up to prove a street car with 245 45 17's up in the air with all sway bars still on. Cruised home with the A/C on and the system up!

Glad I was able to HELP!!!!

So glad you got a hall pass to come PLAY!!!!!

And you decided to go to the track instead!?!o_O Theres no way JD is worth that!!

kvx5mu8

And you decided to go to the track instead!?!o_O Theres no way JD is worth that!!

Dude it is expensive, cost me 11 to 13 grand for each delivery after getting a "pay up front discount", another 5k easily in baby stuff when each thing is always $500.

Just foot brakin' it. If I get a converter, xfi, headers and a tbrake, ya'll in a world a hurt!!!

Just foot brakin' it. If I get a converter, xfi, headers and a tbrake, ya'll in a world a hurt!!!

Really..... You gonna have to get past JD first cuz Pat and I are faster than he is. Gotta work your way up the ladder my young padawan. May the force be with you:blackalien: The Rock said "know your damn role..."

Side note, the add-on center consoles for the TR's, they fly into the backseat on a wheels up launch.