Roll call for 2010!

happy new year! sorry for slow reply. finally took off valve cover. that was not fun fighting with wire harness! anyhow seems like i got compression since it spits out of valve stem area. might be bent valve only i hope. was sitting for over five yrs. in same position. must times not good for those valve springs hanging open. see when i get chance. did all or some gn's come with a white paint finish on intake manifold? heat barrier maybe? aloha ron.

Have you done a compression test yet?

MauiGN. Was this the GN that was parked on South Puunene ave for a long time?

howzit going people. didn't comp. test yet. no not that gn. also parting out 87 gn, rust bucket. wrong place for selling but i don't think mainland wants to pay shipping. aloha.

howzit going people. didn't comp. test yet. no not that gn. also parting out 87 gn, rust bucket. wrong place for selling but i don't think mainland wants to pay shipping. aloha.

N2ORBT is looking for a nice set of stock wheels....

Just met a kid with a hot air car he just bought. The car has stock steelie wheels with chrome trim rings. Said he had a set of stock chrome wheels that came with the car. I assume he meant GN wheels. He mentioned that he wanted to get some GNX wheels. I should have asked him more about the wheels. I am sure you will see him around. If I see him again...will ask him about it.

My heart is still here. Still working on getting an 87.:biggrin:
Hey Chris ! Hey Robbie ! Long time no see !!!!

Hey guys, I'm still lurking around.....

Hmmm, got any pics? What's left on it?