You can type here any text you want

ROUND TWO MARCH SPECIALS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dennis Kirban

This list basically replaces earlier one in this posts. Again its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com and refer to number/letter code. To make things easier price shown is total price which includes UPS ground to the basic 48 states. PA residents MUST add 6% sales tax. I don't do photos///most of you know me and I think my prices are fair for what I present and descriptions are accurate.

Here goes:

3-AB For the 1985-1987 Turbo Regal with the powermaster brake system I have one good used tested 2nd design GM brake bowl. Great to have as a spare. Paint is still decent and the yellow wording is still very nice on it. Price is $75 which includes UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

3-AC Similar to above only it is a used CARDONE reproduction brake bowl again tested nothing wrong with it. New kirban gets more than $175 for them....Own this for $105 to your door includes UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

3-AD I have one brand new GNX hardbound book (no box) Own it for $70 again includes UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

3-AE For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I got 2 sets of redone sprayed gray original valve covers with new grommet in passenger cover. Super bargain at $65 per pair to your door via UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

3-AF I have a few of the reproduction GNX dash name number plates we did several years ago. Real nice quality. Stick on just like factory you remove your GN badge from your trim panel. I have 053, 070, and 078 available at $45 which includes PRIORITY MAIL to any of the basic 48 states. SPECIFY NUMBER when inquiring. These are the correct colors and are metal.

3-AG For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal hardtop a set of factory GM roof rail seals. One is stil new in the GM wrapper other is not in the wrapper stilll has made in Canada sticker on it. Own the pair for $335.00 actual GM list is over $400. Price includes UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

Check out our website we just added or will be adding reproduction state inspection stickers covering the 1987 and back years for many of the states that had state inspections. Case you are curious PA and MASS are believed to be the very first states to have state inspections. Both started back in 1928. Before I was born. A neat item to have for your car. Also the one major company that has been doing Corvette window stickers has appointed us to funnel al lthe Buick orders to him. We have been offering this for the last several months and we can also do man of the older Buicks including the popular GS models.

The latest news: We have an actual sample of the reproduction of the new 1978-1987 upper dash panel. It is superb and dead on a match to the original GM one. First run will be done in grey. We will have a special introductory price structure. email me denniskirban@yahoo.com for details.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Hi Denis,

I will take

3-AB For the 1985-1987 Turbo Regal with the powermaster brake system I have one good used tested 2nd design GM brake bowl. Great to have as a spare. Paint is still decent and the yellow wording is still very nice on it. Price is $75 which includes UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

Please PM me your payment information.

Thx

Hi Denis,

I will take

Please PM me your payment information.

Thx

you got it paypal works best type in denniskirban@yahoo.com once received it ships within 24 hours thanz.

Back