rpo labels

kh440

Jo Bu needs a refill!
After months and months of searching, finally found another GN that I couldn't refuse. Problem is th erear decklid is toast. Has anyone ever successfully removed/transfrred or reproduced the rpo label?

I've been working on the RPO stickers, but don't have much to go on. So far, I've only got one good scan to work from. Look at my stickers page (below) and see what you think. It has been a struggle to find the correct "paper" to match the stocker so there would be no guarantee as to the exactness of the new stickers. You would have to supply ALL of the information shown in the options area, plus the VIN number. This (currently) will only work for '87 cars, as I have no other year scans to look at.

looks pretty freekin good! I'll e-mail a picture of the existing label when I get a legible picture. THanks....:cool:

Anybody still interested in a "new" RPO sticker see here for a pic of what we were able to come up with. Let me know if you're interested...

I'd have to see one first, so if you have access to an '86 sticker please snap a digital pic and send it to me with dimensions. It should be pretty easy since all the groundwork from the '87 version will likely still apply.

Russ do you need pics of different year model RPO stickers? I might be able to round up several GN & TType versions from various years. Just let me know. Thanks bud.

Originally posted by Michael McCoy
Russ do you need pics of different year model RPO stickers? I might be able to round up several GN & TType versions from various years. Just let me know. Thanks bud.

Mike, that would be great! I have no idea what the other years even look like. I've got a pretty good handle on the '87's, but even those have some numbering differences. The guys with legible stickers will get an exact dupe, but so far it's a crapshoot for guys with nothing to go by...

Re: rpo stickers

Originally posted by shaun mccall
can you do one for an 84 gn what do you need just the vin

Shaun, not at this time. I do not have any '84 stickers to go by. I would definitely need at least one example...

Russ

Russ I've been out of commision due to a moron driver causing me to total the Jeep. I've got some RPO sticker pics for you, so I'll get them over to you this week. Thanks.

Originally posted by Michael McCoy
Russ I've been out of commision due to a moron driver causing me to total the Jeep. I've got some RPO sticker pics for you, so I'll get them over to you this week. Thanks.

Hey bud, hope you're all right! I really appreciate you doing this, Mike. Would it be possible to send dimensions too? Or maybe just tape a scale below the base of the sticker before you snap the pic.

Get well!

Originally posted by S10xGN
Anybody still interested in a "new" RPO sticker see here for a pic of what we were able to come up with. Let me know if you're interested...

I need to get an rpo sticker. the car i bought did not have one, i have the buildsheet with it. i can go thru and figure out the codes and send them to you.

drop me a pm with what you need.

Brian

Hats off to you Russ!! Those stickers look great. You should take orders for the NATS. There seems to be no end to how far the TR guys go to make things right and share info along the way. I feel like ordering one and I don't even need one! lol

i got all my rop's decoded, not i need to get a little more info and i can send him my info to make one!!!

one question, the 6 digit number thats between the vin and j47 on the top line, is that number located on the build sheet and does it also match up some where on the window sticker?

if someone could send me a detailed pic of all 3, i would owe you beer!!!

:D

Originally posted by urhstry
Just checking to see where you are on this project. Can these be bought yet?

I can do '87's no problem. I have a few scans from other years and might be able to them. Can you snap a pic of yours or do yuo not have one?

I have an 87 TR. I do not have a snapshot of mine (yet) but I so have a list of the codes, will that do?