rpo labels

Yup, for $45.00 (+ $1.00 postage) I'll make you a new one with your codes and VIN...

Originally posted by S10xGN
Anybody still interested in a "new" RPO sticker see here for a pic of what we were able to come up with. Let me know if you're interested...

Yes need 1 badly for an 86 GN canadian car

mike

Those look great! If you still need a 86 pic ,I can take one from my T-Type. Let me know.

Sure, send me the pix! :) I need all the help I can get. I have but one pic of an '86 RPO...

Thanks!

Decals

Russ just did a complete set for me, his price was reasonable, the Quality was more than I could ask for! He a great guy answers all e-mails, double checks everything! I am very happy, and will recomend him to anyone. Thanks!

Re: Decals

Originally posted by miked
Russ just did a complete set for me, his price was reasonable, the Quality was more than I could ask for! He a great guy answers all e-mails, double checks everything! I am very happy, and will recomend him to anyone. Thanks!

havent got my labels yet, but a super guy to deal with!

I sent you some 86 T-Type pics of some misc. decals for the cause, To me the RPO label looks just like the 87.

Josh,

I got your pix, thanks much!

One more question for everybody: When I first started doing the door jamb stickers, I had a friend measure his stickers for me. Now one of my customers is complaining that the sticker sizes I have are wrong. My stickers are 4" x 2", but he's saying they are too short. I do have another fellow saying his ('86) door jamb stickers are 4" x 2 3/16" which would back up that claim. Can anyone else substantiate this? I relly hate to be sending out something that's not quite right...

Thanks!

Originally posted by S10xGN
Josh,

I got your pix, thanks much!

One more question for everybody: When I first started doing the door jamb stickers, I had a friend measure his stickers for me. Now one of my customers is complaining that the sticker sizes I have are wrong. My stickers are 4" x 2", but he's saying they are too short. I do have another fellow saying his ('86) door jamb stickers are 4" x 2 3/16" which would back up that claim. Can anyone else substantiate this? I relly hate to be sending out something that's not quite right...

Thanks!
Just measured my 86 and 87 for ya. The 86 door jamb sticker is 4" x 2 1/8" and the 87 is smaller at 3 3/4" x 1 7/8"

Thanks Josh,

I quoted my "paper" size, the '87 sticker I make measures 3 3/4" x 1 3/4", which is still off a little.

Hey can a N/A 3.8L guys get in on this too?

Those stickers look like the real thing. I have a '85 Regal Coupe, not sure if I'm going to replace or repair the deck lid, but can get a pic of the RPO sticker.

would like to get the Door and tire stickers but mine are shot.

Originally posted by Morbid
Hey can a N/A 3.8L guys get in on this too?

Those stickers look like the real thing. I have a '85 Regal Coupe, not sure if I'm going to replace or repair the deck lid, but can get a pic of the RPO sticker.

would like to get the Door and tire stickers but mine are shot.

the stickers russ does are awesome!

Originally posted by wheelin
Russ any luck on the 86 gn RPO labels? I need one.87 evil gn is making me jealous.

mike

cant wait to put mine on the car this weekend!!!!!!!

:D

Evil Gn ... Do you buy chance know anybody with a 86 gn rpo label? So you could help me out?

Thx Mike

Originally posted by wheelin
Evil Gn ... Do you buy chance know anybody with a 86 gn rpo label? So you could help me out?

Thx Mike

i dont know anyone with a 86 gn.

i have been looking on ebay and everyplace that has a gn for sale and i save the rpo sticker photos, but i dont have a 86.