rpo labels

Hey Russ, I'll get you to do an 86 gn (canadian) just like the 87 but with my numbers and door sticker too if that would work.

mike

Originally posted by mybuick
what info will you need to make a label

• BEST: mail me your original
  • BETTER: multiple pix or scans of your original
  • MINIMUM: All codes (& numbers) you want. You will need to supply them!

fyi everyone, i put all 3 of the stickers that russ made for me on the car this weekend and they look GREAT!

took some pre from eastwoord and removed all of the old label and glue and they went right on smooth as glass!

:D

i am looking for the door stickers, but the bad thing is the stickers are painted over and cant make out the numbers. is there another way to get the numbers, i have tried to go to buick and they can't tell me because the car is too old.

is there a buick historian website like pontiac has????

the car is a 1984 buick grand national.

Originally posted by mybuick
i am looking for the door stickers, but the bad thing is the stickers are painted over and cant make out the numbers. is there another way to get the numbers, i have tried to go to buick and they can't tell me because the car is too old.

is there a buick historian website like pontiac has????

the car is a 1984 buick grand national.

As far as '84's go, I have no information at this time. If you know of anybody with good '84 stickers, please have them send me pix!

Originally posted by RKturbo6
Anyword on the 86 ones yet? I need the RPO/trunk and the door jam sticker as well.

Thanks

I have seen at least 2 different looking '86 RPO's and I'd need to see yours (pic!) so I can tell what you need. On the door stickers, I still need a good pic or 2 as the ones I have are so gunked up that I cannot make out some of the info.

I have seen at least 2 different looking '86 RPO's and I'd need to see yours (pic!) so I can tell what you need. On the door stickers, I still need a good pic or 2 as the ones I have are so gunked up that I cannot make out some of the info. [/B][/QUOTE]

Russ, if this helps someone went outside and read me the bottom half of the GVWR sticker.. They said it reads

THIS VEHICLE CONFORMS TO ALL APPLI-
CABLE FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY
AND BUMPER STANDARDS IN EFFECT ON
THE DATE OF MANUFACTURE SHOW ABOVE

If I had anything to get pics of I would get them to you. The thing is the trunk lid did not have one on it. It was from a TR because it had the holes drilled for the spoiler. As far as the door mine was painted over and I had no luck in saving it. :( Abought the only thing I have is the VIN of course. Maybe should post in the general forum to try and get some guys to take some pics.

i am hoping that i can get some people to let me take pics of their 84/85/86 rpo labels and door stickers for russ at the nationals next week.

Ahhhhh the Nationals, Perfect. Wish I was going. Did not want to take a car up there with out an RPO label ;)

I was looking threw the box of goodies which came with my car. There was my Rpo label cut out of the old trunk lid, I remember the prevous owner when he did the frame off restoration that the old trunk was in bad shape so he replaced it. Its has some french on it so guess it will not work to help out the u.s 86 gn rpo stickers,but if it does cool.

mike

Originally posted by wheelin
I was looking threw the box of goodies which came with my car. There was my Rpo label cut out of the old trunk lid, I remember the prevous owner when he did the frame off restoration that the old trunk was in bad shape so he replaced it. Its has some french on it so guess it will not work to help out the u.s 86 gn rpo stickers,but if it does cool.

mike

The RPO decals are no problem for the '86.. I got mine and it is Great!! It is the door stickers.....

BTW - Was anyone able to snap some pics from the Nat's?