Rubber over door glass


New Member
Feb 4, 2016
Don't know where to put this post so am trying here. I need to buy the rubber that goes around door windows. Bought from one company and got burned. Maybe some of the people here have a company they have bought from before and had good luck. I don't want to just order from a company cold again and end up getting junk. My car is a 79. I don't think its the same as the GN's but thought maybe some of you might know where to go.