Running Super lean at idle

After thinking about the stuttering problem that I had a few years back and the fact that it was caused by the cam sensor being out of adjustment and the fact that the cam sensor info is used to start the ignition sequence and the fact that my Powerlogger info for the O2 and wideband is very similar to the OP's,I do now believe that he has an ignition misfire.

What’s your fuel pressure set at? Does it raise 1:1 with boost? If your alternator is giving you issues it probably is the resistor that’s wired in with the light on the dash . I have had similar issues awhile back and I would tap on the alt light on the dash and it would magically put out 13.8-14.0 volts lol
Just to clarify I figured I might have a charging issue so I swapped my Circuit board out too Caspers Brand new Flex board circuit to rule out any issues with charging from that shitty Volt light resister light. I dont have any issues going WOT the car runs at 22 PSI boost and the Fuel pressure rises and the AFR stays on point. This is really only a issue at idle. I'm going to take my car to a local guru and seek help as I'm not the best at chasing down these issues.. I can bolt parts on and pull the trans no problem but this issue has had my ass for 2 years now. I just kinda lived with it as the car just idles like shit but wont stall or anything.

After thinking about the stuttering problem that I had a few years back and the fact that it was caused by the cam sensor being out of adjustment and the fact that the cam sensor info is used to start the ignition sequence and the fact that my Powerlogger info for the O2 and wideband is very similar to the OP's,I do now believe that he has an ignition misfire.
I also swapped out my Ignition and coil pack for a good know pack and the problem is consistent, A interesting thought someone had was that maybe the fan wiring grounds out all the circuit properly and when it kicks off the wiring might not be grounded if that makes any sense? I will check my crank sensor and make sure its tight though. This problem is extremely odd as no one else I have every talked too with these cars has seen the issue my car is having.... If this helps at all I'm running Dual Intrepid Fans with the Racetronix dual Relay wiring kit going to the stock fan plug. I'm terrible with electrical but maybe something got cut in the main harness or just after 32 years it got bridle and broke... I dont know.

I will check my crank sensor and make sure its tight though.
Also you could turn your cam sensor 1 or 2 degrees clockwise to see what that does. If it doesn't do anything and especially if it makes the problem worse,turn it counterclockwise.

maybe the fan wiring grounds out all the circuit properly and when it kicks off the wiring might not be grounded if that makes any sense?
The computer supplies a ground to the appropriate terminal on the low speed fan relay when it decides to turn the fan on. Because this wire is grounded to activate one specific relay,this ground wire isn't shared with any other component so there's no way for it to connect a ground to any other component. When the relay is activated,it sends battery voltage to the positive terminal on the fan. The fan motor is always connected to ground.

maybe the fan wiring grounds out all the circuit properly and when it kicks off the wiring might not be grounded
When the fan turns on,none of the computer functions or sensors change what they are commanding or reporting,so this seems unlikely. Because of this,I'm leaning toward a crank sensor or cam sensor at this time.