You can type here any text you want

Rust prevention/inhibitor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dreamn4GN

have a few spots on my car that Id like to address. Just looking for something to prevent it from becoming more than surface rust. What have you guys used with good results? Can't seem to find anything at local hardware stores. Thanks

Sounds like a little body shop repairs. If they are in places can't see like frame p o r 15. Expensive but effective

Sounds like a little body shop repairs. If they are in places can't see like frame p o r 15. Expensive but effective
Usual spots. Rear quarter. Just looking for something to keep it from getting worse. It doesn't see rain or salt or anything. Just not ready for the body shop just yet. Rather go faster right now. But she will see a body shop in the future , just wanna contain the rust if I can. Buddy recommended rust bullet. Gonna give that a try.

This stuf works

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 113
Thanks. I'll look into it. Have you used this?
Yes for years. It was firstd esigned for the shipping industry (and the navy I think). To prevent Salt rust on ships. It is real good stuff. Might be some better but I know this works.

Back