You can type here any text you want

S-10 front breaks or LT1 front breaks & set up questions....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

5 LTR KLR

Ok which set up is the best and less trouble in setting up for the guys who have already done this???

I was just wondering how hard is this set up???? What is involved??? Any ideas where I can get everything???

See I have 17" wheels and would like to put just slotted rotors on and have better breaking. I thought by setting up one of these convertions would be a great thing to do.

PLEASE any help would br great!!!

@@@@ if you could send me any links for parts, links for pictues, ETC would be great!! @@@@

THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR TIME!!!!

Give 86TexasT a PM, he has the S-10 and LS1 set-ups available. Both are fairly easy to do and a big improvment in braking.

I dont know if this is out of your price range but this is the route i went. I wanted a lower stance up front. I am using Moog 5658 springs and should total 1 7/8 drop. This kit will accomodate C5 13" Vette calipers/rotors/etc. I am basically looking at a total of about $1500 which really isnt that bad.

Savitske Classic & Custom

the AFX package is a step above the Stage 2 package that most people use. the advantage over the LS1 conversoin is the spindles are specifically made for these cars. very good adjustable kit!

Ok which set up is the best and less trouble in setting up for the guys who have already done this???

I was just wondering how hard is this set up???? What is involved??? Any ideas where I can get everything???

See I have 17" wheels and would like to put just slotted rotors on and have better breaking. I thought by setting up one of these convertions would be a great thing to do.

PLEASE any help would br great!!!

@@@@ if you could send me any links for parts, links for pictues, ETC would be great!! @@@@

THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR TIME!!!!

You need to use slotted rotors with your wheels, easier to see, look great. I sent you a pm. Let me know if you have any more questions.:)

Easiest setup that works great SSBC upgrade two piston caliber and rotor bolts on works great.

Back