**** S O L D ***** Please delete

LIVE4RDO

Hey crowd.

Just scored a nice header panel and a belt tensioner.

Header panel was sold to me as a GN, but I think it was a T Type one. There is no hole there now, it's filled nicely, but from inside I can see a dimple. I'll post pictures later, great condition, all mounting points intact. Painted black.

it was an impulse buy, if anyone near NY, NJ needs one I'll let it go, if not will keep as spare.

Belt tensioner is nice, I would replace the pulley though. Looks bit rusted on inside. No broken tabs or cracks.

I can ship the tensioner. Header would have to be picked up in Staten Island, NY or I can deliver anywhere in the NYC. I can also work out arrangements for LI and NJ.

Hey crowd.

Just scored a nice header panel and a belt tensioner.

Header panel was sold to me as a GN, but I think it was a T Type one. There is no hole there now, it's filled nicely, but from inside I can see a dimple. I'll post pictures later, great condition, all mounting points intact. Painted black.

it was an impulse buy, if anyone near NY, NJ needs one I'll let it go, if not will keep as spare.

Belt tensioner is nice, I would replace the pulley though. Looks bit rusted on inside. No broken tabs or cracks.

I can ship the tensioner. Header would have to be picked up in Staten Island, NY or I can deliver anywhere in the NYC. I can also work out arrangements for LI and NJ.
How much

Nicks are not all the way through. No cracks in fiberglass, just paint imperfections. Checked with my body shop first, not a big deal to fix.

How much for the header? I have one that is cracked but repairable if you want cash plus trade

New bid is in.
55.01 on header
Ill give u 25 to keep the tensioner.
An ill match his shipping, im in Colorado.

I'll one up these suckers....

You send me $55 bucks PayPal, keep the tensioner and I'll pay shipping for header panel.

Ill match that an add a Lincoln face.an turboelky will cover shipping.

Ok, Ok. LOL

I paid $400 for the header and $100 for the tensioner, which is very nice, but can use a new pulley

So here is your starting point.

If you want both, I'd like $400 picked up.

I would like $350 for the header and $75 for tensioner.

I don't think it's a good idea to ship the header panel.