S.O.S. call for help from my turbo buick brothers and sisters...........

fastblackracing

• Hi all, while on my way to pick-up my dad today who's health is starting to fail so I try to include him in on anything car related that I can, to go to a local car show a young kid in a newer honda turned right in front of me pretty much destroying my 25,000 mile WE4 that I have owned since 1988........ I was rolling along on a street I drive everyday on and he turns right in front of as me as my car is just about to enter the intersection. I had time to lock the brakes and leave about 10 feet of skid marks before Impact.. I was going 30 and just could not have missed him no matter what I would have done.....Had the car towed to the guys shop that will fix it, and he is of high caliber working on many high end cars worth much more than my buick so I have no issues on that but what I will need help on is many of the pieces that I will need to round up for it....... It is covered on insurance and will be the other guys responsibility ultimately, but a lot of this stuff is hard to get. So if anyone has some of this stuff that you can let go of i am interested in buying. Thanks in advance, Mannie 2. right front fender and inner plastic fender....... 3. hood and latch mechanism....... 4.core support....... 5. radiator hold down....... 6. radiator and air conditioning condenser....... 7 headlight buckets springs bezels and marker lights....... 8 grille and hold back springs....... 9 bumper impact strip....... 10 turn signal housings and lenses that go in the bumper........ 11.rubber air flaps that go behind the header and grille assembly.......... 12 Header panel without the emblem hole in it......... 13 bumper fillers, but I will probly upgrade to spoolfools units........ 14 front air dams....... 15 power steering resevoir....... This is the short list to get started, I really dont want this car to be down for a year or two to get it back together. I would like to start getting pieces parts so let me know what you have and what you need for it. IMG_1021 (1).jpeg IMG_1810 (2).jpeg IMG_1810 (2).jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3305 (1).jpeg
    IMG_3305 (1).jpeg
    468.6 KB · Views: 173
Wow. Sorry to hear about that. :mad: Bet it took a lot of restraint not to wring his neck. Sorry, don't have any of the parts you are looking for. Glad to see you and your dad are ok?

Wow. Sorry to hear about that. :mad: Bet it took a lot of restraint not to wring his neck. Sorry, don't have any of the parts you are looking for. Glad to see you and your dad are ok?
Thanks jerryl. I had not made it to dads house yet. i will be ok my hands are beat up I held on to the steering wheel hard enough to fold it over like a coat hanger and when my hands FINALLY came off they went into the speedo cluster on the dash......... my left shin hit the bottom of the dash breaking the headlight and defogger switches. Pretty sore now that all the adreniline has wore off. I never even talked to the kid.....I dont know if I would cut loose on him or not......Thought it best to just stay away. Two cops showed up and the one I went to high school with and the other owns a GN. He says to me this is a WE4 car isnt it? He said his stomach just dropped when he rolled up.

Where are you located? I have an extra Fender and core support. Willing to let them go cheap just don't want to ship. Parts located 10928

That's is my biggest fear every time I take my GN out, some idiot hitting me. I too owned mine since 1988. Might want to think about a fiberglass hood. I've seen the one Hartline sells, it's really nice. Probably can save your hood liner and reuse that.

I have a front bumper laying around but the impact strip is shaved off and filled in. Located in southeast Michigan.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about this. I may have a bezel and marker light. I'll check when I get to the shop. I've got fillers in stock.

Mike B.

Wow! Sorry to see this . My worst fear too!

I've got a set of nice (used) turn signal lenses (orange) and side marker lamps from my 87 GN that I'd be happy to donate to your rebuild project.
I'm happy to help out a brother in need.
PM me your address / contact info and they are yours!

Good Luck on your rebuild.

dave

Last edited:
I'm located in 44132, I've got an decent hood, you can come see it this weekend make me an offer pm a number, I'll have to see what else I have in my shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Sorry to see this . My worst fear too!

I've got a set of nice (used) turn signal lenses (orange) and side marker lamps from my 87 GN that I'd be happy to donate to your rebuild project.
I'm happy to help out a brother in need.
PM me your address / contact info and they are yours!

Good Luck on your rebuild.

dave

Shipped out today via USPS.
PM sent

I have 2 L/R matching black head light bezels if you you need them?
Located in Southern California.
image.jpg

Thanks lil truck I allready rounded up 2 new one I appreciate it man.
I have 2 L/R matching black head light bezels if you you need them?
Located in Southern California.
This guy close to me is parting this out: http://blacksburg.craigslist.org/pts/5190827012.html

I bought the header panel from him but he has the turbo hood and everything there waiting to be pulled. Im all the way in VA but if you need anything I can ship.
I will know next week m3x1c0 what is going on and will let you know If I can use any of that as a resource. Thanks a bunch.
View attachment 262658