S2 Stuff 4 $ale

gnsrule

Im contemplateing selling my S2 motor stuff and am looking for some feedback as to who might be interested.
I have an On Center 153 block complete with head studs, bushed lifter bores and a restricted priority fed lifter bore oiling spider. The bore was 3.815 but is now ruff bored for 3.897 rings. Im told thats what is available and custom pistons were to follow.
I was gonna spin it all with a brand new, still in cosmoline, Scat Billet 3.625stroker crank and New 6.500 Oliver rods. I also have a BGC On Center intake with dog house and fuel rails.
Since I spun the mains on my TSM motor and now broke a valve in the Camaro I need to generate some coin to but my Chit back together.

Craig

This is a 6 bolt center cap, 153 casting block. It was sitting at 3.815 when i got it.It is a 14 head bolt S2 block that still has the mounting ears. I assume it was a special order bore size way back when. I hope that answers your question.
Craig

Was this a 3.8 on center block or a virgin 4.1 on center?

Its a siam. bore 4.1 that was ran at just over 3.8" bore. It had insanely thick cylinder walls and now it looks like it has extra thick cylinder walls. This block went from Roger Davis to me, then from me to Craig.

Its a real nice looking block and it has alot of meat in it. You can rebuild this motor a couple of times before you hit the production 4.1 bore of 3.965" and even more until you hit the 4.000" bore that some people consider the standard bore of a 4.1 stage block.

bump for Craig

Jason

Craig,

I sent you an e-mail about your parts did you get it? Are they still available? If so do you have pricing.

THX

Neal

Thanks for the bump Jason.
For all those who replied, check your email and give me a call.
Thanks,
Craig

i sent u a couple of pm's
how much do u want for the block?
how much do u want for the intake?

turbojc6, please check your PM's.
blue-t, if I need to advertise the price, I guess its something like 3000 for the block, crank-2200, rods-1300, BGC intake-650, BHJ balancer-350, JW flywheel-250.
I really dont wanna get rid of this stuff but the money pit for the time being is a Chebby... 68 Camaro tube chassie, 9.33@146, soon to be 8.40's w/ a Reher/Morrison 540.
All my stuff is top notch, you wont be disappointed.
I'm also considering offers on the 86 GN as well. Variouse stages of rolling chassie to full running TSM car available.

Craig

TTT....

This stuff has gotta go !!!
I aint givein it away, just tradein it for Camaro stuff. :D
All reasonable offers considered.

Craig