You can type here any text you want

Sad day for a Mustang GT..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daniel Jost

Squirtin six
So me and my friend are here at college, middle of winter in southeast Kansas so there is no GN action.. But we were in the DSM on stock boost(9psi) going to walmart on night when we roll up next to a 4.6 single cam GT with an exhaust for sure and maybe others... Normally i wouldnt even look at a car like this in the GN but in my turbo 4 banger i pay closer attention, anyways he is driving heavy on the trottle when we leave stop signs and all that but i wasnt biting so easy.. We then get out of town and he drops two gears at about 60 and i too drop into second gear and am ready for him to run, he takes off and i come into boost walking side by side with him around 100 i start pulling on him and have about a fender by 110! lol he had a feel like a dumb ass with his buddy getting taken by a girly car!;) Well its on 16psi now and im hoping someday getting croceries ill get a piece of a twin cam GT with my $300 beater! lol

Back