SALE-DETENT(TV) CABLE $17.95 or $12.95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ALL:
Yes, As IrvJr stated in a recent thread post on the "General Buick Turbo Tech section":
So last year i bought one to replace the old one in my WH1. Good price and figured it was worth a shot. So i got it and immediately tried it out only to find a couple glaring problems. First it was short, not too short, but made it a tough fit around the trans. Secondly, it did not fit tightly at all in the throttle bracket and the clips seemed weak. So much that i was afraid it would twist out.

Fast forward to yesterday. I get a call from them saying they got my email, took the cable off the website and had it redesigned to fit properly and be the exact length of the original. PLUS, they are sending me a free one to test it out.

hello; I'm in the same boat. I'm sure all TB vendors come here and to other sites on our cars to keep up on the people who buy there products. That being said I'll bet Highway Stars will do the right thing.
IBBY

The Highway Stars cable we had on our website: SKU #25532115 R was shorter (not too short). The cable functioned as stated, although Highway Stars saw an opportunity to make an even better/IMPROVED version.

Highway Stars has re-designed our "Made in Israel" cable to include some improved features.
This NEW CABLE is now listed on our website as SKU # 25532115 R2

Direct link: http://www.nos4gn.com/servlet/the-837/Buick-Grand-National-GM/Detail

This new Highway Stars cable "25532115 R2" is now the same length as the original GM cable (aproximately 43 ")
Some housing/clip measurements have also been adjusted to create an even more secure fit within the original stock bracket.

This new IMPROVED VERSION "R2" cable was designed in Israel exclusively for Highway Stars.
If you find a cable elsewhere it is probably not our identical cable.

If you have previously purchased our 36.8" tv cable (SKU#25532115 R) from Highway Stars,
and would like to purchase the New IMPROVED cable "R2" version(SKU#25532115 R2),
please call our office at 847-599-1600 so that we can properly process the transaction against your original purchase.
We will credit you the amount that you paid for the old cable (SKU#25532115 R),
and apply that towards the purchase price of our new Improved cable. "R2" version (SKU#25532115 R2).

For those customers that have previously purchased the 36.8 cable from us , and would like to purchase the Improved cable,
we will also offer you FREE shipping on the (SKU#25532115 R2) to shipping destinations within the 48 states, since you already paid for shipping on your original purchase.

(No need to return the previously purchased cable #SKU #25532115 R)

If you would like to be part of this upgrade offer,
PLEASE CONTACT US BY: OCTOBER 5, 2012

Hello ALL (RE-POSTING under our CORRECTED PROFILE - HIGHWAY STARS
(Highway Stars signature has the correct info):

Yes, As IrvJr stated in a recent thread post on the "General Buick Turbo Tech section":
So last year i bought one to replace the old one in my WH1. Good price and figured it was worth a shot. So i got it and immediately tried it out only to find a couple glaring problems. First it was short, not too short, but made it a tough fit around the trans. Secondly, it did not fit tightly at all in the throttle bracket and the clips seemed weak. So much that i was afraid it would twist out.

Fast forward to yesterday. I get a call from them saying they got my email, took the cable off the website and had it redesigned to fit properly and be the exact length of the original. PLUS, they are sending me a free one to test it out. :)

hello; I'm in the same boat. I'm sure all TB vendors come here and to other sites on our cars to keep up on the people who buy there products. That being said I'll bet Highway Stars will do the right thing.
IBBY

The Highway Stars cable we had on our website: SKU #25532115 R was shorter (not too short). The cable functioned as stated, although Highway Stars saw an opportunity to make an even better/IMPROVED version.

Highway Stars has re-designed our "Made in Israel" cable to include some improved features.
This NEW CABLE is now listed on our website as SKU # 25532115 R2

Direct link: http://www.nos4gn.com/servlet/the-837/Buick-Grand-National-GM/Detail

The new Highway Stars cable "25532115 R2" is now the same length as the original GM cable (aproximately 43 ")
Some housing/clip measurements have also been adjusted to create an even more secure fit within the original stock bracket.

This new IMPROVED VERSION "R2" cable was designed in Israel exclusively for Highway Stars.
If you find a cable elsewhere it is probably not our identical cable.

If you have previously purchased our 36.8" tv cable (SKU#25532115 R) from Highway Stars,
and would like to purchase the New IMPROVED cable "R2" version(SKU#25532115 R2),
please call our office at 847-599-1600 so that we can properly process the transaction against your original purchase.
We will credit you the amount that you paid for the old cable (SKU#25532115 R),
and apply that towards the purchase price of our new Improved cable. "R2" version (SKU#25532115 R2).

For those customers that have previously purchased the 36.8 cable from us , and would like to purchase the Improved cable,
we will also offer you FREE shipping on the (SKU#25532115 R2) to shipping destinations within the 48 states, since you already paid for shipping on your original purchase.

(No need to return the previously purchased cable #SKU #25532115 R)

PLEASE CONTACT US BY: OCTOBER 5, 2012

Highway Stars - Quality, Customer Service & Integrity

Just got off the phone with them and my replacement cable is on its way. Spoke about several products with Glen and really appreciated the time he spent answering my questions. As always, they had great customer service!

Looking forward to getting their new wheel moldings...

Did the new replacement (version 3 I guess) ever happen ?? Still got the first one I'd like to get replaced for a proper working one ...

Glen any updates on this project??

Status
Not open for further replies.