SALE-DETENT(TV) CABLE $17.95 or $12.95

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll taker a code please. I have an aftermarket one on the car now and the tranny isn't shifting right so before I take it to Jimmy's I'll try this.

Is this still available? If so, I need the code.

Thanks
Coach:biggrin:

Highway Stars - Detent cable promotion

Code please

Code please

code please

I'll taker a code please. I have an aftermarket one on the car now and the tranny isn't shifting right so before I take it to Jimmy's I'll try this.

Is this still available? If so, I need the code.

Thanks
Coach:biggrin:

I want one!!! PM me the promo code please.

Thanks, Jason

I need...3. Promo code please!!!

No code yet

Hello All,

The JUNE PROMO (for the "crazy low-ONE TIME price" of $12.95) that was offered ended on June 30th.

For those of you who have posted here after June 30th, although the $12.95 price is no longer available, we will be able to send you a promo code for a $17.95 price. (a pm will be sent to each of you). Let us know if you have any additional questions.

For those of you who posted here on June 30th or earlier, a Promo code has already been sent, and all orders have been processed.

We appreciate your business.

Hello All,

The JUNE PROMO (for the "crazy low-ONE TIME price" of $12.95) that was offered ended on June 30th.

For those of you who have posted here after June 30th, although the $12.95 price is no longer available, we will be able to send you a promo code for a $17.95 price. (a pm will be sent to each of you). Let us know if you have any additional questions.

For those of you who posted here on June 30th or earlier, a Promo code has already been sent, and all orders have been processed.

My apologies for not seeing the deadline

Hello All,

Hello All,

please send me the code

:biggrin:
STOP searching for the correct length detent (throttle valve) cable.

Highway Stars has the correct cables in stock.

Measures approx. 37 inches (36.8 inches to be exact)

MADE IN ISRAEL

JUNE SALE PRICE: $17.95

OR $12.95 (with the use of a special promo code)

If you want one for $12.95, POST HERE
and we will send you the promo code

Upon ordering from our website at Highway Stars Buick Grand National Parts www.nos4gn.com , you must enter the promo code in order to get the $12.95 price.

($12.95 special price = LIMIT 1 per person)

Direct link to this item on our website: Cable - Detent (throttle valve)

a20791d130a8a2791b46c0_l.jpg

Any body happy with theirs? Mine is shorter than my stock one, but did adjust ok. But the D button assembly and clips to hold in the TB bracket are junk. Plastic is weak and will not hold it tight or in place.

I got mine but didn't try it yet. I see from your other post this design has flaws and this item has been removed from the website. Highway Stars, for us that bought the first run of these is there a way to exchange them for the new design?

Status
Not open for further replies.