SALE! Smoked Headlight covers & Marker covers

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
We just received a very large shipment of Smoked Head light covers & Front marker light covers in so were going to run a sale for this weekend Only! The sale will end on Sunday @12:00pm...

No velcro, no brackets! See these on All the top TSM,TSO cars! Don Cruz, Gary Harmon, Richie Balcom, Jason White to name a few...

Note: The Head light covers do require you to notch your headlight bezels so they snap in, Instructions come with each set.

SALE ENDED!

Headlight covers 002.jpg Headlight covers 003.jpg Headlight covers 004.jpg Headlight covers 005.jpg

Last edited:
I think Tim is going to contact you about these. How much for just the headlights shipped? Our marker lights are still good but one of the headlight tints are broke.
I have a set of yours on my T and they are nice

I think Tim is going to contact you about these. How much for just the headlights shipped? Our marker lights are still good but one of the headlight tints are broke.
I have a set of yours on my T and they are nice
Thanks Ronnie,

Just the Headlight covers shipped comes to $45.00 and you can use the same PP address... just list in the message what it's for so I know..

All orders so far will go out tomorrow, I will send tracking numbers via E-mail ...

Thank You!