You can type here any text you want

San Diego 1987 Turbo T for sale!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo39151

anycoloraslongasitsblack
As many of you may know, this car was placed on the board last week for an emergency sale. Since I couldn't stand to the the car "given away", I loaned money against it and have it in my possession as we speak. It was hoped that Tim aka Carrddine would have been able to sort out his financials in time but alas, it will unfortunately not be the case.

So, I'm placing the car for sale once again at Tim's request in order to secure a reasonable price for a phenomenal car. Tim would also prefer a buyer that is not located in California as he can't bear to sell her and then see her driving by... :(

Anyone who knows this car will vouch for it in the South Western section. This car is located in San Diego.

This is a VERY STRONG car. I would estimate mid-hi 11's as it sits. It has a fresh (last week) $4500 paint job, new weatherstrip, and a spotless engine.

The car has abour 161k miles but pulls like a mad beast. This car is an oddity in that it can run up to 20 lbs of boost with no knock on pump gas. :eek: I've personally seen this. Usually, however, the car is always run with Alky to be safe.

This car will come with the alky, alpine deck, scanmaster, documentation and build sheet. Also, A/C is ICE COLD- freshly recharged...42.5 injectors, ta/te 60 can't remember which, THDP, new HDWG actuator, new 140 amp alt, CAI, tinted windows, fresh plugs, synthetic oil only, fresh trans filter and fluid, fresh oil pan gasket (pick-up was cleaned too), vacuum brake conversion, fresh brake job, working power door locks, windows and antennae (not a typo) ;) ...

Body is perfect. No dings, no dents, no rust.- needs tires soon.

Interior is in good condition, driver seat has a few tears. Other than that... 3" exhaust all the way back. Very nice car for the price. There are zero mechanical issues with the car. An emergency situtation has arisen and forces Tim to sell his beloved ride. If you want to own one of the baddest T's around here's your chance.

If you want this car you can PM me.
My paypal addy is turbo39151@hotmail.com. You can call Tim to confirm his authorization...

THE PRICE IS $14,000 obo. If you want to make an offer feel free. PM me. If it's a lowball don't bother. Tire kickers need not apply. There are no joyrides, etc... I don't have time for any of that. If you want the car, bring money and drive it home. BTW, this car is ready to go anywhere! (IE-you can drive it cross-country without hesitation)

This car will also be posted on ebay and auto trader shortly...

PS. One additional note. Please notice the lack of side body molding in the pictures. The original molding as well as all the original emblems have been affixed to the car since these pictures were taken.

DSCN0855.jpg

DSCN0856.jpg

DSCN0853.jpg

Beuatiful car, brother! I'd be a buyer, but more along the 6-8K range....

Not a lowball, just the realities of my budget :(

no problem. I'm simply trying to help out a friend and keep him from getting taken advantage of...

The car is worth every penny of $14k and probably more.

same here

for the original price I'd be ALL over it , but now its just too far out of my price range :(. Good luck.

Brian

This car has been sold. However, I may have another car for sale soon...

if your selling a car that isn't black, is in good condition shoot me an e-mail if you will as soon as it goes up for sale. Thank you very much,

Brian
Braxtoo@aol.com

Back