You can type here any text you want

Santa gave me JUST WHAT I WANTED.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rx4mike

A fresh driverside head gasket w/ just over 400 miles on it, stock turbo AGAIN until I trace down erratic boost problems...(I know it is the crack in the DS Manifold) Anyway...

On the Bypass in Dover, De I was slowing down approaching the toll when I notice a Maxima and an 2002 or 2003 350Z w/ Virgina tags. They pulled outta the toll booth pretty aggressively so I paced behind around 85 or 90 mph...(hand to use the handheld GPS just so I knew how fast I was really going.)
The maxima was leading, I could see he had a radar detector and was warning us when anything went off. The maxima drove through a stale yellow light that left me and the 350Z to line up. As the light turned green I eased into the throttle pulling out normally...the 350Z jumped and dug in quick(he put his back tire to my front tire) I pulled up next to him just to pace him the to make him think he had a chance. Once the speed goto 65-75 I layed the hammer down and left him like I was passing him. A few miles down the road he gave me the thumbs up!!!

Man that felt good my car has been out for 4 mos.

Mike

Back