Sat., Aug. 5th, Donut Derelict's, Huntington Beach

yea me and my prius will be there, bright n early. Good thing its in the morning my prius's A/C went out n they want a 1000$ to fix it. So looks like im usin vents for the next 6months! Ive got a turbo, f.a.s.t., and rear end to save for! Fawk A/C anyways I DRIVE A PRIUS! lol

I will try to make it but for some reason im afraid to drive on freeways now, I wonder what could be the cause of this?

wiked87gn said:
I will try to make it but for some reason im afraid to drive on freeways now, I wonder what could be the cause of this?
Stay off that cell phone & drive. Having phone sex with Ray must of distracted you. Just rent a room together & get it over with LOL

nordy racer said:
Well, no one took photos yesterday am?? come on, post some :)
---------------------------------------
oops, my bad. sorry, everybody, I did mean well, I charged up the batteries for the camera, brought the camera and an extra set of batteries, but had so much fum there with everybody, got too lazy to get the camera out. Definitely had a great time though. Attending were Lou Czarnota, Morgan Hayden, (Drip Pan),Ray Flether, (Sytech1), Brent, (Underboost), Pete, (Petesgn) Mike Barnard, (Spoolfool2) Lee, (Cruzn57), Mark (XXDarksideXX), Steve Foster, (forzav12), Dean Butterfield, (begon), shoeing his early Buick Gran Sport, and the SoCal Gran Sports had Doug, early Gran Sport, "Basketball sam", or whom I do not know his official name, 1 of the official members of the Buick Club of America, with his early Gran Sport, and a host of their regulars, about 8 or 9 early Gran Sports in all, and probably about 8 or 9 turbobuicks in all. I am sure that I have forgotten a few names/faces/people, so please speak up if I forgot you or do not know your name/handle. BTW, who's turbobuick GN?) was parked over against the street? Was that you, Steve?

whose GN by the street??

that was mine, no room near you guys, so I parked there.
was that anti social?

enjoyed the morning, and the company!

cruzn57 said:
that was mine, no room near you guys, so I parked there.
was that anti social? enjoyed the morning, and the company!
------------------------------
No, dude, but when I asked you what you brought , you pointed over in that general direction, and I thought that you brought the vette parked in behind us, which was also in that general direction. If I would have known that you brought the GN, I would have liked the nickel tour.
See it next time, I hope.

Wells said:
---------------------------------------
oops, my bad. sorry, everybody, I did mean well, I charged up the batteries for the camera, brought the camera and an extra set of batteries, but had so much fum there with everybody, got too lazy to get the camera out. Definitely had a great time though. Attending were Lou Czarnota, Morgan Hayden, (Drip Pan),Ray Flether, (Sytech1), Brent, (Underboost), Pete, (Petesgn) Mike Barnard, (Spoolfool2) Lee, (Cruzn57), Mark (XXDarksideXX), Steve Foster, (forzav12), Dean Butterfield, (begon), shoeing his early Buick Gran Sport, and the SoCal Gran Sports had Doug, early Gran Sport, "Basketball sam", or whom I do not know his official name, 1 of the official members of the Buick Club of America, with his early Gran Sport, and a host of their regulars, about 8 or 9 early Gran Sports in all, and probably about 8 or 9 turbobuicks in all. I am sure that I have forgotten a few names/faces/people, so please speak up if I forgot you or do not know your name/handle. BTW, who's turbobuick GN?) was parked over against the street? Was that you, Steve?

Wasn't mine. I brought the dark green GS455.

pictures

sorry, not a lot of the GNs here but this is what I got.

Attachments

• hb 1.jpg
    hb 1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 65
  • hb 1a.jpg
    hb 1a.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 59
  • hb 1b.jpg
    hb 1b.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 66
  • hb 1c.jpg
    hb 1c.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 76
a few more

Attachments

• hb 1h.jpg
    hb 1h.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 74
  • hb 2.jpg
    hb 2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 65
  • hb 3.jpg
    hb 3.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 84
  • hb 4.jpg
    hb 4.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 66
a couple more

Attachments

• hb 5.jpg
    hb 5.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 78
  • hb 6.jpg
    hb 6.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 74
  • hb 7.jpg
    hb 7.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 62
  • hb 8.jpg
    hb 8.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 73
and still more, mine, the white with dark stripes, I didn't seem to get a shot of it. But I missed a lot of the cars. Sorry

Attachments

• hb 9.jpg
    hb 9.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 77
  • am db4 4.jpg
    am db4 4.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 67
  • hb 1f.jpg
    hb 1f.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 67
Dean:
I wish to thank you for taking and posting the pictures. Those came out very clear. Nice camera work.