You can type here any text you want

Saw a Typhoon beating up on an Integra

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I am desirous to be enlightened as to the exact specific gravity of said vehicle, yes.

speaking of sy's i ran into one the other day on the street. very nice looking car aside form a good size dent in the passenger side fender. there was a ton of traffic, i drve past the guy and gave him a big thumbs up and said nice car, he did the same.

about 5 minutes go by and he catches up to me and as luck would have it we both catch a red light. i talked to him a bit through the long long long light, once it turned green he hit, i've never seen anything like this and probably never will again, but he managed to burn all 4 wheels and put the truck sideways.

then 2 days later i saw him again in a completely different part of town. kindof a cool thing to see.

spinning all 4 tires and getting sideways is when you know there is no more screwing around

The first Ty I saw was actually in Copenhagen, Denmark. I was backpacking through and happened to see one just parked along the side of a road. The well equipped tourist I was I decided to take a picture of it just for fun...then as I'm focusing on it I noticed it move a bit. Hmm, I thought, then as I pulled the camera from my face I see what caused this...some damn woman trying to parallel park ran into the back of it as I was taking the picture! I would post it here but dont know how, but I was kinda mad at her and she got out and walked into the store like nothing happened. I went over to inspect for damages, which thankfully there were none, then carried along on my merry way. That was the first Ty I ever saw.

Back