SBC Turbo headers on Ebay...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 3:11 PM
To: 'jwilde@smrn.com'
Subject: Motor stuff,

Here is the tittle to the email I sent ya... see the date ? I resent it to ya bud. ;)

The 1st address comes up "host unknown"... Sent to the second..

Louie,

I got it to the comcast address, not sure why it would not go to smrn though....:confused:

I think you are right! I know hes a busy guy, trust me I know what hes in the middle of ... but he finally gets my email ...then ignores it...jeez! LOL

You guys are killing me!!!
Louie we will catch up.
Been fighting gestational diabetes issues with wife....:(

You guys are killing me!!!
Louie we will catch up.
Been fighting gestational diabetes issues with wife....:(

John ,
Take your time and take care of the wife. Like I said I know what its like x2!!! Were just having some fun at your expense..;)

i just got these today and they look pretty good to me . I'm not trying to start sh!t but ya can't always believe what ya hear. click on pic for more pics of them

it will be a least a year befor they get installed on anything, hell i might not even use them,

got my headers from ebay! What a great deal! 200 dollars to the door. All tig welded and super nice.Very impressed! They are going in another g-body, an olds cutlass!

Attachments

• Picture_015.jpg
    Picture_015.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 4,186
  • Picture_017.jpg
    Picture_017.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 4,209
  • Picture_021.jpg
    Picture_021.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 4,145
Your pics confirmed my suspicion... the only thing I noticed in the Ebay auction was it appears to be a pair of the same header (no left/right)...
The flange is high on one side and low on the other...

Still... For $200 you can't go wrong...
Have a custom set fab'd-up and they'd be over $1000+

Looks like a good budget turbo header...

Yeah, you are right. The driver side actually points up a little while the pass header sits pretty much level or straight. It actually works out ok for me because the angle of the driver header keeps it away from my turbo and allows me to 90 down towards the turbine flange.

Attachments

• Picture_019.jpg
    Picture_019.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 4,323
Heres another pic of the same headers steve said they are a good for the money he made over 1200 hp .

Attachments

• turbo-engine.gif
    turbo-engine.gif
    56.2 KB · Views: 799
keep the pics of your build coming , you are giving me lots of ideas seeing them in a car. my car does not have a frame under it right now.

here are some more pics Mr. Robinson:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0074.JPG
    IMG_0074.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 793
  • IMG_0079.JPG
    IMG_0079.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 789
  • IMG_0081.JPG
    IMG_0081.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 788
  • IMG_0082.JPG
    IMG_0082.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 814
  • IMG_0083.JPG
    IMG_0083.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 782
What are the flex looking pieces for on the one pipe, thats the second car I've seen that on recently.