Scammed by 87we4!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been here buying and selling using the "medical issues" bullshit as recently as April 29th.

To see a little info on members you can just click on the little down arrow below a persons avatar.

For example, this is you......

Joined - Dec 31, 2001

Messages - 586

Likes - 38

Points - 28

Age (LOL) - 119

Location - Eudora KS

Problem is homer g Simpson hides his info from all who seek it! In that, this is what you get when you search 87we4!!

Attachments

• 0F776D05-F82D-4A0E-A424-BFC0FB6AB88D.png
    0F776D05-F82D-4A0E-A424-BFC0FB6AB88D.png
    387.5 KB · Views: 67
Anyone from here remember the pirate 4x4 guy that scammed someone?

Computer hacker wiz dude posted not only all the guys info, but every family member also.

Work addresses, home addresses and all phone numbers.

It was historical !

He sent me a nasty text message after I posted here saying that he is locked out and can defend himself. He also reminded me that he sent me a spring compressor so he only owes me $75.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He sent me a nasty text message after I posted here saying that he is locked out and can defend himself. He also reminded me that he sent me a spring compressor so he only owes me $75.

that is really sad Scott because all you did was help him,

Only owes you $75 because, and this may be one of the best “Post Pipe Hit” responses, ever?

That, “spring compressor I gave you for free”????

And a keyboard cowboy / tough guy at that! Wow!!

Fuck you Luke !!!!
1) I never gave you no fuckin sob 9/11 fuckin story. It came up in conversation because I asked you to hold them till I get paid because I receive a wtc disability once a month. And I damn sure never asked you to send it to me without you getting paid first. I bought you 2 money orders and sent them to you. If I wanted to scam u I would have said I’m sending 2 money orders.
2) i never smashed anything. That’s just stupid.
3) you said return my parts. I told u that I don’t have the cash to ship your crankshaft yet. I told u it was coming. When you were calling me all kinds of thiefs when we were on the phone I told u it would ship out on 6/12.
4) what the fuck u want me to do? I have a usps trace on the money orders. I hope u didn’t cash them because they were reported. Fuck you man!!!

Oh and btw I had that big sale to fund a trip to nyc to get a mesothelioma game plan.

What did u think i was gunna run from you and your faggot fan club who choose to suck your dick. I don’t run from shit my nigga. Fuck all y’all who don’t even know me. I shipped fucking everything that I sold before I left and posted pics of all the tracking numbers. And it’s a fuckin shame that grown man can say such nasty shit about shit that they only have one side of.
Fuck you Luke. Your crank will ship on the 12th. I hope it’s bent for you too.

All of u Midwest assholes judging me because I mentioned wtc collapse to Luke because that’s how I get my money. Where the fuck was your country ass when I was prying heat bent doors open for nyc port authority pd communications unit. You assholes know shit about what the fuck I been through.
If anyone wants a piece of me I’m at
1250 woodcrest drive
Daytona Beach Fl 32114
If you step to me with hands your momma will bury you that day. So you better aim twice. (Yea I caught that six shooter threat. Bring it motherfucker).

Show me how tough you are to my face!!!!!

Only owes you $75 because, and this may be one of the best “Post Pipe Hit” responses, ever?

That, “spring compressor I gave you for free”????

And a keyboard cowboy / tough guy at that! Wow!!

I don’t run from shit !!! U got beef with me bring it. Fuck police just u and me muthafucka

75f3666418de7c46b9cff8b630ee64f2.jpg

Yea Scotty was a piece of work. The sad shit was Scotty didn’t have to lie on me. He had me dead to rights at owning him $75. But he had to suck the ops dick as with everyone else.

Death, jail, fighting doesn’t scare me. Nothing you can do will shake me.

Declare your mother

Show respect ass hat! This man’s parents (and his twin brother) are deceased! And he’s a real good dude!

So, you really need to watch your mouth on here, before you end up getting banned (for no one else’s fault but your own)!

Yea Scotty was a piece of work. The sad shit was Scotty didn’t have to lie on me. He had me dead to rights at owning him $75. But he had to suck the ops dick as with everyone else.

Death, jail, fighting doesn’t scare me. Nothing you can do will shake me.

I don’t suck dick. That’s your territory. I let the shit go when you didn’t pay me a long time ago but when I here u screwing other people here over I am compelled to share my experience.
I have done nothing but help you and you want to insult me and disrespect me?
Like I told you earlier you are a real class act

And btw Here’s a list of my drugs
Advair
Atenolol
Cardizem
Albuterol
Nitroglycerin
Clonazepam
Percocet
Advil
Avapro
Prednisone

So I guess y’all got me with the pill head comment. Problem with your comment is they are all prescribed

I don’t suck dick. That’s your territory. I let the shit go when you didn’t pay me a long time ago but when I here u screwing other people here over I am compelled to share my experience.
I have done nothing but help you and you want to insult me and disrespect me?
Like I told you earlier you are a real class act

Fuck you I thought you were the one person I could count on to help me. I sent you $50 and you never responded to anything calls text. Nothing man. I was even willing to drive to u with cash. I’m not sending money to u if u don’t respond to me. What if u moved? All u had to do was say “we ain’t cool anymore just sent me me money” and you would have had it by now. After the shit with Luke all money was sent with tracking numbers posted on people’s pm.

You were the one person I would have done anything for. I told u that tool was free. You kept saying it counts towards the turbo. And you said to take my time. Wtf man

Show respect ass hat! This man’s parents (and his twin brother) are deceased! And he’s a real good dude!

So, you really need to watch your mouth on here, before you end up getting banned (for no one else’s fault but your own)!

So is my mother , farther , and infant daughter. Fuck respect give it and get it in return

Status
Not open for further replies.