Scammed by 87we4!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go fuck yourself asshole

By the way twinkle toes, you keep throwing out “country” as if that’s supposed to be some sort of insult? And yet, here’s a new flash for you homo, we wear that script as a badge of honor, where I come from. As I’m not ashamed of my roots, nor my upbringing nor my back ground! And just like the song says, I do say grace, and I say yes sir and yes ma’am! It’s called manners, but, that’s a subject that you wouldn’t know jack about now isn’t there, butt boi?

So yes siree bob, you can call me Cajun, Coon Ass, Country Boy, Cowboy, Farm Boy, Hick, Hunter, Red Neck, or whatever else your feeble little mind can dream up! And I’ll fess up to all of em, and a few others too. Cause I’m a GOD Fearing Red Blooded American who has plenty of salt in me.

And the whole time your saying that dumb shizen, I’m sitting here laughing and saying yes indeed, sure am, yep, that too! So, you can carry your racist arse on to the house, as we don’t need your kind round here!!

At this point you should shut just your cock socket, stop with the Village People act and heed our theme song:

Oh and by the way, Country Boy Can Survive!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the way twinkle toes, you keep throwing out “country” as if that’s supposed to be some sort of insult? And yet, here’s a new flash for you homo, we wear that script as a badge of honor, where I come from. As I’m not ashamed of my roots, nor my upbringing nor my back ground! And just like the song says, I do say grace, and I say yes sir and yes ma’am! It’s called manners, but, that’s a subject that you wouldn’t know jack about now isn’t there, butt boi?

So yes siree bob, you can call me Cajun, Coon Ass, Country Boy, Cowboy, Farm Boy, Hick, Hunter, Red Neck, or whatever else your feeble little mind can dream up! And I’ll fess up to all of em, and a few others too. Cause I’m a GOD Fearing Red Blooded American who has plenty of salt in me.

And the whole time your saying that dumb shizen, I’m sitting here laughing and saying yes indeed, sure am, yep, that too! So, you can carry your racist arse on to the house, as we don’t need your kind round here!!

At this point you should shut just your cock socket, stop with the Village People act and heed our theme song:

Oh and by the way, Country Boy Can Survive!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry country boy. It’s 90s Hip Hop for me all day everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.