Scan master readout HELP???

THEE FLY

Life is too short!! God Bless!
Can someone give me a little guidance on anything wrong in the scan master readout? This is what it’s reading on idle:
425-0.0
AF-05
L8-40-41
Batt-13.6v
Int-120-128
Bl-115
Clt-162-167
Ats-90
r-725-800
Tps-.52
Iac-21
Cc-10-243
Nail-00
Like I said any help will be appreciated! I know my car is not running right. Sometimes when I floor it , it Boggs out and turns off as well.

.46 max on TPS when at warmed up idle, your past that, ECM is thinking your off idle, once you get it brought down in proper range, may have to adjust IAC, gonna be a balancing act, adjust 1, the other 1 changes, I would go thru and adjust TPS in range, see how it runs, then if need be, run the IAC reset procedure, then adjust TPS again!!! Be patient, adjust, check, adjust, check, then adjust and check again, hope this helps.

Passenger side of the intake, small black sensor in the front, 2 screws, I usually only loosen 1 screw, adjust, then tighten back down, don’t take both screws loose, otherwise you will have a bitch of a time getting it set back, there is enough adjustment that you should be able to adjust, some have had to take it off to slot the holes a little more to get it into range

.46 max on TPS when at warmed up idle, your past that, ECM is thinking your off idle, once you get it brought down in proper range, may have to adjust IAC, gonna be a balancing act, adjust 1, the other 1 changes, I would go thru and adjust TPS in range, see how it runs, then if need be, run the IAC reset procedure, then adjust TPS again!!! Be patient, adjust, check, adjust, check, then adjust and check again, hope this helps.