Int- 128
BL-140
Clt- 181 (currently a 180 thermostat)
ATS-129
R-750
TPS- .42
IAC- 18
CC- all over
I just set the TPS and the IAC as recommended today. I was running RICH, had high idle and IAC was at 0.0 since I’ve had the car. I have not reset the ECM so I assume that could be why BLM is high. I’m just a rookie here, so I know assuming is usually the wrong way to go with these cars. Thanks all-

O2 should move around more than that. Might be why the blm is so high. Might try a new O2 sensor.

What chip are you using? What do you have for a base fuel pressure?

TT street chip- fuel pressure gauge on the rail reads 38-40. Most every part has been original 80,000 miles so a new 02 sounds like a good idea. Thank you!

Cc- all over. If it’s going up at a steady rate then your O2 is probably ok, but if it’s original at 80k it won’t hurt to replace it. Not uncommon to have high blm at idle with passenger side valve cover breather but could also be a vac leak. 30 year old vacuum lines tend to split, crack or blow off if they haven’t been zip tied on. If the vacuum lines are original the I would replace them and zip tie new ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATS-129 sounds high also. Is it really 129 degrees where your sensor is?

ATS-129 sounds high also. Is it really 129 degrees where your sensor is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

It’s 80 degrees out today, I had drove about 20 minutes on the interstate after I set the IAC so underhood I would figure 129 wouldn’t be to out of line- I could be wrong.

I’ve replaced all vacumm lines, all hoses, belt, tensioner, new vacuum block, PCV (with an aftermarket, read it can be a problem) along with the radiator, water pump, heater core, thermostat, drivers side header that was cracked, down pipe flange, replaced baffles, intercooler scoop, cleaned intercooler, cleaned IAC and throttle body, new wires, plugs, and probably more I’m forgetting, and I won’t get started on the power master) that’s why I call this the money pit)

Without this forum I’d be lost, so thanks guys for the help!

130 for intake air on a 80 degree day sounds high. Stock MAF or aftermarket? Guessing aftermarket?

130 for intake air on a 80 degree day sounds high. Stock MAF or aftermarket? Guessing aftermarket?

Aftermarket-

Looks stock A/C Delco, here’s a pic of the set up-

Attachments

• 3E3D6ED4-447C-495C-947E-6FC18E0A7E09.jpeg
    3E3D6ED4-447C-495C-947E-6FC18E0A7E09.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
On a 80 degree day I doubt that it’s 130 at the sensor in your air filter by the ac lines. Try unplugging that little sensor in the air cleaner and see what ATS reads on SM.

Started it back up CC drops low, goes back up, drops low again. Engine reading 180 coolant, ATS at 110- what you think?

Cc should build up to 255 then drop and build up again. It’s when the Cc moves slow or not at all that there’s a problem. Should get up to 255 within 90 seconds then start over again. Should jump 12-20 digits at a time.

I guess if it’s been idling a while it could be 130 there. That is what it defaults to with sensor unplugged. (71)
I run a 160 thermostat though and monster fans that turn on at 160 so I guess that could be right.

CC starting at about 7 to 228 moves in under 30 seconds and repeats different start points and end number but continues to cycle-

I’ve got the stock fan, looks like it comes on around 165 as programmed.

The CC or crosscount is counting the times the o2 reading passes the 450 as the computer adjusts the fueling from rich to lean to meet the afr. So it counting up is good. I just think the o2 reading stuck where you said in the 460-480 range seemed a bit odd. What does the o2 do when you accelerate? Or do a wot type run?

The CC or crosscount is counting the times the o2 reading passes the 450 as the computer adjusts the fueling from rich to lean to meet the afr. So it counting up is good. I just think the o2 reading stuck where you said in the 460-480 range seemed a bit odd. What does the o2 do when you accelerate? Or do a wot type run?

Went out for a drive- 02 at goes drops from 670 in park to lower- keeps going lower 578-585, continue s to flux lower the ATS dropped to 91 once I got driving. WOT jumps up in 700s plus

Sounds like it is pretty normal. I was afraid by the original post the o2 wasn't reading.