You can type here any text you want

Scanmaster results

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jawbone

Confused
can anybody help me with these resusts
af 47-36
l8 161-152
int 128
clt 53-65
ats 71
r 250-100-375
tps 1.84 1.86
iac 175
cc 202 04 08 10 12

And im not getting sp for spark advance . I also dont now if im using this thing right! :confused::confused::confused:

Yes , I did the ecm ,coil ,module ,tt chip and maf transalator also adjustable regulator and hot wire kit but in the midst of this i didnt know that i needed an adapter for the ignition module and plugged it in and burned out the crank pos sensor . The car doesnt want to start unless the sun sits on it for awhile. in the morning it runs like its running on 2 cylinders and it smells like gas real bad .

Yes , I did the ecm ,coil ,module ,tt chip and maf transalator also adjustable regulator and hot wire kit but in the midst of this i didnt know that i needed an adapter for the ignition module and plugged it in and burned out the crank pos sensor . The car doesnt want to start unless the sun sits on it for awhile. in the morning it runs like its running on 2 cylinders and it smells like gas real bad .

The sun problem seems like nofun, I would get that 2 cyl only problem fixed . easy to say, trust me i know. Just cost a good deal if you let it go. ask mehow i know:rolleyes:

Back