You can type here any text you want

scanmaster/wideband

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HUENEMEGN

I got my car up and running . I think
I am running a little rich. I currently only have a scanmaster as a scan tool . I want to display my fuel mixture with wideband on my scanmaster . How do I do that? I don't really want to add another gauge. Or is buying a wideband with gauge the only way. I think I've read that your can link your wideband to your scanmaster ?
What is everyone doing ?

I'm running both.

Love the wide band for tuning.

I think you must have a power logger in addition to the scan master in order to display wide band a/f readings on the scan master display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you must have a power logger in addition to the scan master in order to display wide band a/f readings on the scan master display.

True.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.[emoji252]

So I will have to purchase both.. A wideband and a power logger ? Or is there another way ?

Buy a wideband with a display / gauge. PLX makes a wideband that has a display, and Zeitronix also. A lot of guys mount the displays in the glove box. When you're just cruising its out of sight. Show up at the track and open the glove box door, and POOF you have a wideband display. I think I'm going to go PLX, but without the display as I already have power logger.

Last edited:
Back