ScorpionT - Dynamic Motoring, Wisconsin

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
Doing a little research, Ive discovered we have a new "vendor" making the rounds. Before anyone gives this guy their hard earned money, do yourself a favor and do some research. Google Dynamic Motoring Wisconsin and enjoy the reading. Here's a link to get you started.

Dynamic Motoring - Hey Shane you can run but you can't hide - 6speedonline.com Forums

Bad Vedor Experience (Dynamic Motoring) (Vorsteiner) - The Unofficial BMW M5 Messageboard (m5board.com)

Used HRE 19" C90 for 996/997 Widebody - 6speedonline.com Forums

Read the threads.. his MO is soliciting people through PMs.

Thanks for the info Jay. I got a PM from someone trying to sell me a forged crank the other day after I posted a reply about them. Didn't reconized the name so I said no thanks.

Please look at the Stickies I put in most of the Forums this is exactly what I am talking about...

If any of you guys get PM's like this please tell us.... It is not all about money! We try to help protect you guys too...

I know it seems you can save a few bucks but you take a huge chance on getting screwed and it takes away from the guys that help keep our sport going!

Thanks to the person that gave me the tip on this one, I told you I wanted to know this stuff:wink: ! Thanks to JayC for digging him out from under his rock.

People we are not all about making money here at TB, we have rules for many good reasons. Espcially when it comes to vendors... We are trying to look out for you too!

I was wondering about that guy. He appeared out of nowhere in a thread I'm involved with on the new billet wheel turbos. This ScorpionT guy pops up answering tech questions directed to me faster than I could even respond. I got a little suspicious when Cal posted something and asked him who he was and/or who his company was - he hasn't posted in that thread since.

I was wondering about that guy. He appeared out of nowhere in a thread I'm involved with on the new billet wheel turbos. This ScorpionT guy pops up answering tech questions directed to me faster than I could even respond. I got a little suspicious when Cal posted something and asked him who he was and/or who his company was - he hasn't posted in that thread since.

He told me he could sell me a turbo for a good price. I wasn't aware of who he was but sounded pretty knowledgeable so I asked him a question. I did find it a little strange how he was hijacking that thread a little. Well, I doubt he will be back. Buyer beware....