You can type here any text you want

Selling my 86 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

OK guys, thinking of buying a Stage 2 car so I am going to sell mine. The car is in excellent condition. It was just re-painted and finished up recently. I spent a lot of time getting the doors perfect becuase rattles and wind noise is my pet peeve! The car has a set of four front GTA's painted black with newer Fuzion tires. The car has every single brace possible. Here is a list of the mods that are on the car:
Precision cam
Mototron 60lb injectors
Gasket Matched - Bowl blended heads
New Tranny built by Brian
New Billstein shocks
ATR 3" Stainless Single Shot exhaust
Volt Booster
Turbo Tweak chip
Greddy Profec B Spec 2 Boost controller
Audible Knock Detector
High Torque mIni Starter
Aluminum Crank Pulley
EGR Block off
62mm Throttle Body
62mm Upper Intake (Doghouse)
340 fuel pump
Hot Wire Kit
Brand New TE-44 Turbo
BigMouth style cold air kit with filter located behind headlight
ATR Stainless Cross Over pipe
DriveShaft Safety Loop
Pillar Mount Fuel Pressure and Boost Gauge
PTS Aluminum Deep Tranny Pan with sump
Aluminum Front and Rear Bumper Supports
ATR BIG rear sway bar
Tubular lower control arms
Vacuum Brake Conversion
New Alky injection (not istalled)
New Alternator
New Surpentine Belt
Modded Shifter assembly (stock appearing)
Terry Houston 3" Down Pipe with dump
High Volume Front Timing cover with new water pump
RJC power plate
ScanMaster II
CAS V2 Font Mount Innercooler
CAS Aluminum Radiator
Ramcharger dual fans
Trans Cooler w/ braided lines
High Power headlamps
Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
87 Gn Grille
Air Condioning was just converted to R134A and a new compressor was installed this fall

I know there is more but I a cant think of anymore. When the car was re-painted, I had the door and trunk jams re-painted as well. The windows, lights, handles, bumpers, everything was taken off the car. All of the trim was repainted Satin black as well. Also it has new weatherstripping for the doors and trunk. The car has Power Windows, Locks, Trunk release, passenger remote mirror. The car has 88K miles on it. The headliner and sunvisors were replaced with new when the car was re-painted as well. For the money, it would be veru hard to build the car. I have not spared any expense on it. I am very meticulous and want everything done perfectly. This is an awesome car. The rear main seal has a minor leak and needs to be replaced. The car is not a posi car either. I do have a posi 8.5 available that can be negotiated if you want it. I put a line loc set-up on the car but have not completed the install. I have been trying to hide everything that I can in the car so the switch is on the pass side of the center counsel and I have not wired it up yet. The audible knock detector is hidden on the drivers side of the counsel with the lights facing up. Also the Greddy Boost controller is located in the vent below the steering wheel (looks very nice and hidden!). OK for the price. Here is what I am offering:
$16K without the Front Mount and Radiator, would be replaced with a stock innercooler and a brand new Delco stock radiator
$17.2 with the Front mount and Aluminum radiator

I will get a few pictures if you are seriously interested. Please dont ask if you are not seriously interested. Anybody that has been to the Midwest Meet that I hold every year knows how nice this car is and can vouch for it. Very well worth the money. You can contact me if you would like through email at jdpolzin@yahoo.com or by phone at 563-940-2347. I am only selling this if the Stage 2 car works out so I do appologize if I decide not to sell. Thanks for your interest!!! ------Jeremy

P.S. I dont race the car so I really dont know what the car would run but I'm sure it would do well!

Ok, Just to answer some of your questions:
The car does have Concert Sound
It also has Digital dash
There are no rips in the carpet or the seats.
The interior is almost perfect!
Also the previous owner told me the lower intake was ported but I cnat be sure of it so I didn't list that. It has been ceramic coated so I know there has been some work done there.
The Fuel rail, accesseries bracket, lower intake, turbo shield, and a few other odds and ins have been ceramic coated.
There is really nothing else wrong with the car that I can think of. Feel free to ask anymore questions! The car is beautiful! The only thing that I can think of would be polishing the GNX wheels but I am actually planning to that this week!! I will answer most questions on this post so everyone can see. Thank you:)

Back