You can type here any text you want

Seq Dfi Gen 6

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cheeseburger

I have a line on a seq gen 6 dfi for $300.
I am running 95lb inj's, well the drivers burn out on the gen 6 seq with 95s?
I have my plate full with a new motor coming up and an intercooler purchase etc, so money is tight or looks like it will be tight so this is my reasoning for considering the gen 6 seq.
Maybe i should just wait and sacrifice the season for an xfi.

Also sorry about posting here under f.a.s.t, but i thought this area would get the answer faster then other areas of the board..

TIA

Drivers should be fine, I have 83s with my Gen 6 and no problem. I'm installing my 95s in a couple weeks, if you get a base map before I do maybe I could "borrow" yours :)

The gen 6 seq unit can run low impedance injectors at 100% duty cycle as each injector has its own driver. If you don't have a wideband, don't even bother trying to tune it.

norbs said:
If you don't have a wideband, don't even bother trying to tune it.

How did people tune there seq dfi before wb02 were available? :rolleyes:
I have all the info i need know, thanks.

They used inaccurate o2 readings from the stock o2 sensor. OR tuned by reading the plugs/ egt's

norbs said:
They used inaccurate o2 readings from the stock o2 sensor. OR tuned by reading the plugs/ egt's

You can tune a set up like this very well. Just have to know what your doing just like with a fast system. I have had both. The xfi is "easier" (and more expensive) once you get the hang of it, but the older systems still work well.

Back