Set of GN wheels/centercaps, SS braided FP gauge, injectors, chips, etc...

zzzwilliams3200

Prices are negotiable! Just doing some spring cleaning and have a list of stuff thats up for sale, pictures can be sent, just email or PM me and I can get them to you right after. All of these parts are either for or from an 87 Turbo T.

Set of four 86/87 GN wheels and tires with center caps. Wheels are not perfect...but they are not bent or have any curb rash either. They are driver wheels... ie ... not show car condition. Chrome is fair....black part is fair... black peeling some...can see chrome under some of the black. They have the center caps and the lug nuts. The also currently have tires on them. Tires are fair Goodyear Eagle RH's. 215-65-15.- $300 plus shipping

Stock set of 86/87 headers and crossover, drivers side header has a very small crack. $45 plus shipping

(Brand new in Box) -Johns Performance SS braided fuel pressure gauge with extended SS line- $25 plus shipping

Test pipe for 86/87 GN,mild steel painted with high temp, never used, 2.5inch- $35 shipped

(Brand new)- Passenger side GM power window switch, chrome trim. $15 shipped

Two centercaps for 86/87 t-type wheels. $20 shipped

Phantom Autometer boost gauge 30/30, includes basically everything to install, all new besides gauge. $20 shipped

Detent cable in good working condition, only been used for about 500 miles. $30 shipped

Race chip for 50# injectors, 110+ octane/26 degrees/160 stat, PTE is written on it. $30 shipped

Street chip for 50# injectors, 93+octane/19 degrees/160 stat, Joe Lubrant. $30 shipped

Stock 86/87 chip make offer

(Brand New) (passenger)Window trim piece that is inbetween the window and the door (exterior) black. $30 plus shipping

(Brand New) Weatherstripping for passenger side door, goes from the top of the back of the door underneath it to the top of the front of the door. $30 plus shipping.

(Brand New) 160 degree thermostat from fullthrottlespeed.com for 86/87.
$10 shipped

Stock uncut turbo shield - $20 plus shipping

Stock radio in good condition, works good, $20 plus shipping

Stock MAS for 86/87, hourglass shape, kept as a spare $20 shipped

I am setup for Paypal (+3%) address is zzzwilliams@hotmail.com
Thats about it for now, I have some other odds and ends like a cigarette lighter, stock vaccum block, stock EGR valve, stock FPR etc etc so if theres any interest let me know.

Parts

Stock set of 86/87 headers and crossover, drivers side header has a very small crack. $45 plus shipping

Two centercaps for 86/87 t-type wheels. $20 shipped

Detent cable in good working condition, only been used for about 500 miles. $30 shipped

(Brand New) Weatherstripping for passenger side door, goes from the top of the back of the door underneath it to the top of the front of the door. $30 plus shipping.

QUOTE]

Make me a deal on all this shipped to 78023 and I'll take them. Thanks.

I want the T center caps if they are in good shape. Let me know shipping to 42701. Also, do you have any pull strap covers?

SouthernCal GN is in line first for the headers and t-type centercaps, checking on a shipping quote this afternoon.

TURBOTWIN2 is second in line for headers and centercaps, first for detent cable, weather stripping and turbo shield. checking on shipping as well

67turboCamaro is third for the T center caps, I do not have any pull strap covers, sorry. Will update tonight.

Headers and t-type caps sold to- SouthernCal GN

boost gauge and FP gauge sale pending to- turboted231

350ci -the street chip came with my MSD 50's so I dont really have a way to tell how many miles are on it. Theres no corrosion on the contacts and its been stored in a static-free plastic bag since it came off the car. When I ran the chip it was last year, no knock at all with it (boost at 14lbs). I had the 180 stat in my car at the time too. Hope that helps a little. If your car doesnt run well with it for some reason I will take it back and we split shipping costs (should be just a couple bucks)

i'll take the fuel pressure gauge,and the 160 themosate,
where should i send the m/o
thanks
ed

OK, I'll take the chip... hell, I'll take the race chip too. Also, if you want, just thropw the stock injectors in the box too? ;)

I SENT a PM on the gauges at 3 21 AND THEY SOLD AFTER THAT TO SOMEONE ELSE

If posters can just say first in line or whichever on the forum from now on, that way I can be as fair as possible.

TurboSS- I recieved a PM at 1:52pm from another member saying he wanted the gauges for sure.

Updated List

Set of four 86/87 GN wheels and tires with center caps. Wheels are not perfect...but they are not bent or have any curb rash either. They are driver wheels... ie ... not show car condition. Chrome is fair....black part is fair... black peeling some...can see chrome under some of the black. They have the center caps and the lug nuts. The also currently have tires on them. Tires are fair Goodyear Eagle RH's. 215-65-15.- $300 plus shipping

Stock set of 86/87 headers and crossover, drivers side header has a very small crack. $45 plus shipping SOLD

(Brand new in Box) -Johns Performance SS braided fuel pressure gauge with extended SS line- $25 plus shipping SOLD

Test pipe for 86/87 GN,mild steel painted with high temp, never used, 2.5inch- $35 shipped

(Brand new)- Passenger side GM power window switch, chrome trim. $15 shipped

Two centercaps for 86/87 t-type wheels. $20 shipped SOLD

Phantom Autometer boost gauge 30/30, includes basically everything to install, all new besides gauge. $20 shipped SOLD

Race chip for 50# injectors, 110+ octane/26 degrees/160 stat, PTE is written on it. $30 shipped SOLD

Street chip for 50# injectors, 93+octane/19 degrees/160 stat, Joe Lubrant. $30 shipped SOLD

(Brand New) (passenger)Window trim piece that is inbetween the window and the door (exterior) black. $30 plus shipping

(Brand New) 160 degree thermostat from fullthrottlespeed.com for 86/87.
$10 shipped SOLD

Stock MAS for 86/87, hourglass shape, kept as a spare $20 shipped

Stock springs free, just pay shipping

Package deal on these parts to 66212 ?

Does the radio have the equalizer slide buttons? Do you have a picture of it?
My dads WE4 radio blew up yesterday
BW