You can type here any text you want

Sh** talking ricer!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks! That camera car was my cousin's SLP SS Camaro he actually had to slow down so he wouldnt hit the Honda. The Honda guy said he was boosting 10+ pounds but he had about $3,000 into the motor.

Thanks! That camera car was my cousin's SLP SS Camaro he actually had to slow down so he wouldnt hit the Honda. The Honda guy said he was boosting 10+ pounds but he had about $3,000 into the motor.

He better start saving some more money!!!!:D

LOL @ OWNED :cool:

Too bad you didn't get teh sh*& talking on the video.

Congrats, but at the end of the day you still beat a HONDA, but hey if they think that their cars are hot $hit we'll be there to prove them wrong time and time again.

Wow! that's killer. I almost got beat by a Honda once.....naaaa, just kiddin a Honda has never even gotten close.:D :p

Thanks Guys But This Guy Was Serious And Said He Was Looking For Me To Beat Me! Yeah Right!

Gotta love the trash talking ricers. There's a video on you tube where a GN takes a modded Honda, one of the posters had the nerve to refer to our cars as a "piece of **** grandpa's car", and talked of how his grandpa had one and how he'd never own anything but Hondas because he wanted something with style, as if a GN doesn't have that. :rolleyes:

If I find it I'll post the link.

Is your car stock? He hung with ya for 7 sec.:rolleyes: Seems to me he pulled on the Camero!:D

For the most part Im stock- chip,open eg, and some very bald tires. Yup Hes was on me for a lil bit due to traction issues, but then I reeled him in. I went from a roll with no Boost and I still couldnt hook up. And trust me no honda can pull on that camaro without being very modified.:cool: :wink: And I for

Back