You can type here any text you want

Shane Stack's badass Monte running Limited Street at Huntsville.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Does anybody know if he has a webpage or know of any photos or specifics on this car? That thing flies for stock suspension! Id like to know more about it!:biggrin:

Does anybody know if he has a webpage or know of any photos or specifics on this car? That thing flies for stock suspension! Id like to know more about it!:biggrin:

He don't have a webpage. Pics are scattered everywhere from our races.

What do you want to know about it?

438ci tall deck DART block
CFE SBX heads
114mm turbo. Was a 106 all last year. Best so far is a 4.83 at 156 with the 114mm.

Car is down now for 25.2 chassis upgrades.

I'm just getting to maxing out the 94mm. Shane went 4.85 with the 106mm. I have made a few test passes with a 106mm but will need to do make some changes before going that big.

Those are great videos, i cant believe i didnt see the thread sooner.

Dusty, do you have alot of videos on youtube?:biggrin:

BW

I'm just getting to maxing out the 94mm. Shane went 4.85 with the 106mm. I have made a few test passes with a 106mm but will need to do make some changes before going that big.

I hear you man. I know you have to take a few baby steps at a time to get faster. It's insane how fast your going with the 94MM, your not to far behind Shane.:wink: Hope everything comes together for you, good luck.

RB

Dusty, so everyone can understand the power of these cars what is the wieght again?

I hear you man. I know you have to take a few baby steps at a time to get faster. It's insane how fast your going with the 94MM, your not to far behind Shane.:wink: Hope everything comes together for you, good luck.

RB

I like the smaller turbo. It makes you focus on getting the car to work when your limited on power. When I swap to the 106mm I'll have the car sorted out and can use the big turbo to run the mph out the back.

I like the smaller turbo. It makes you focus on getting the car to work when your limited on power. When I swap to the 106mm I'll have the car sorted out and can use the big turbo to run the mph out the back.

Ahhh gotcha. I still have LOTS to learn, this is why I follow your threads so closely. I plan on doing a single turbo V8 swap in the future when time and funds permit.... :wink: You car is 3500+....:eek: Just to kewl mang!

Ahhh gotcha. I still have LOTS to learn, this is why I follow your threads so closely. I plan on doing a single turbo V8 swap in the future when time and funds permit.... :wink: You car is 3500+....:eek: Just to kewl mang!

It's a pig and it makes it hard to get it moving like the lighter 3200-3300#mustangs I have to run against.

Car is down now for 25.2 chassis upgrades.

Dusty, does this mean Shane plans on running the car at more of the 1/4 mile Radial events in the future?? I figured if he planned on sticking to the 1/8 mile DR races and ORSCA with Limited Street he wouldn't have to upgrade.

Dusty, does this mean Shane plans on running the car at more of the 1/4 mile Radial events in the future?? I figured if he planned on sticking to the 1/8 mile DR races and ORSCA with Limited Street he wouldn't have to upgrade.

He still won't run any 1/4 races unless he changes his mind. He wants to get the car as light as he can so he can comptete in Limited Street so he wants the 25.2 spec. His cage is out of date and can only go 8.50. It's very old and needs to be torn out and updated anyway. Talk was to go to 25.5 but he wants to get lighter which means he can go 25.2.

He still won't run any 1/4 races unless he changes his mind. He wants to get the car as light as he can so he can comptete in Limited Street so he wants the 25.2 spec. His cage is out of date and can only go 8.50. It's very old and needs to be torn out and updated anyway. Talk was to go to 25.5 but he wants to get lighter which means he can go 25.2.

Okay that makes sense. Guess he figures it's time to step it up with all of these guys recently laying down some silly numbers.

I took some pics of Stack's car along with Dusty's at the Bradenton ORTC race that can be seen in this thread~

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/tu...radenton-outlaw-radial-tire-championship.html

Back