You can type here any text you want

shaved bumpers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I shaved the bumpers on my GN a few years ago. Check the photobucket link in my signature.

i did mine they look much better,when you shave them you will have to do some shaving on the park lamps or they will stick out.it not noticeable when the bumperstrip is on.

That look is really sharp on these cars. I may have to look into the shaved mod next year.

I shaved the park lamp bezels on mine also and molded them to the shape of the bumper with some duraglass. It's one of those details nobody notices but it makes me feel better.

hey steve whats up ? this is Brian Berger from riverside. is your car ready to go?i'm real close to putting in the girdled motor.should be running by the end of march.i bought a TE45A w/qtrim and an esp frt mt, so it should run pretty good.send me your phone#on a pm and i'll send mine back.

Hi Brian. Didn't realize that was you. I'm off to a slow start. Not even started on an engine yet. I finished the new down pipe yesterday. Got some other stuff to change. I've been working on an airplane all winter and haven't spent much time on the Buick.

Back