You can type here any text you want

Shiney new Boss 302

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Oh…yesterday after work….new white with black Boss 302….CRRRRRUUUUUSHED IT!!!!
:D
I was at a red light and as my light turned green and I started to roll...he hot dogged it onto my road from the right side to beat traffic coming through the intersection and eyeballed me as he was completing his turn in front of me.

Oh wize guy huh?
...nyuk, nyuk, nyuk....wooboobooboobooboo!

He crossed over into my inside lane as if to establish superiority...grrrrrrrrrr....so I moved to the middle.
When he saw me move over, he nailed it to try and run away….I nailed it and with the tires spinning, reeled him in and then went right around him…..he was very well behaved after that and just stayed back there...

Don’t bring that Coyote V8 to a Buick Turbo 6 street fight!:cool:

Funny,

Our Luxury Pre Owned store just sold a very slightly used White w/ Black 302 Boss to a guy from So. Cal........

I wonder........:)

Well call him up and ask him if he got the tail section view of an 87 Grand National yesterday:D

I aint one to brag, but.....Saturday AM I killed a 2002 Formula Firebird and then a Jaguar XKR within 5 minutes of each other....

Then a Saleen S281 rev'd at me in traffic about 15 minutes later, so a little further up where I had room, I spooled her up and heated the tires a bit, then horse sneezed in his ear as I blew past him....he came along side me in traffic at a red light a little later and he conceded defeat without ever having to race....:D

Chicken I wonder if you will ever get a chance to run one of those new Shelby mustangs with over 600 H.P. & how the coup would do against one of them.

Chicken I wonder if you will ever get a chance to run one of those new Shelby mustangs with over 600 H.P. & how the coup would do against one of them.

The GT500 I killed at Fontana in the video in my sig was sporting some nice upgrades....probably making close to 600HP and on slicks....so I think the result would be similar with a Super Snake or whatever they call the latest top dawg slithering Ford Mustang.:D

Back