You can type here any text you want

Shocks, bushings, hyd-roller lifters, billet top AFPR,

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eticket

Paypal included

QA1 single adjustable shocks 3 used in very good condition and 1 front brand new. These are not the R's they adjust compression and rebound on the knob. $365 shipped

Comp Engineering 3-way Adjustable front drag shocks - $40 shipped

Speed pro hydraulic roller lifters - these have some wear on them as you can see. I don't know this history on them except been told they worked fine with removed - I believe they are from an ATR cam kit. sold

Billet top adjustable fuel pressure regulator - $35 shipped. Worked when removed. Believe you can unbolt this and bolt onto another stock type AFPR if needed.

Syclone Racetronix fuel pump wiring - brand new sold

Direct Scan in the box with disc and printer cable (not shown). I am unable to test this as I don't have a car with stock computer. As-is and can't guarantee that it works, sorry - $50 shipped.

Polygraphite Front sway bar bushings and end link kit. Sway bar bushings measure 1". $30 shipped.

High boost wastegate actuator - this has been modified so might need modification to bolt onto your turbo. I think it was last used on a TE style housing. $30 shipped.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Here's a picture of the rollers of the lifters. There are some wear marks/lines, but no flat spots as far as I can tell. I don't know much about hydraulic roller lifters and how they normally look after use. I've turned each lifter roller to the most worn spot or mark I could fine. I bought them to piece together a cheap roller cam setup, but decided not to touch my current combo. thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    964.2 KB · Views: 44
i'll give you 75 shipped for the lifters (a few are bad, the link bar is on upside down) ;)

Bob

High boost wastegate actuator - this has been modified so might need modification to bolt onto your turbo. I think it was last used on a TE style housing. $35 shipped.

What makes you say this would need to be modified, as in what needs to be modified for it to work on a stocker

Lifters are sold pending payment. The previous owner installed some with the link bars upside down and found 5 more hp in those holes.

On the actuator, I'm not sure how it bolts up. I don't know if it was as it is and bolts right up or sometimes there's another bracket it's welded to depending on the turbo. There's a chance it bolts right up or you might have to drill another hole... I'm just not sure.
If you have one on your car today, I would just eyeball it to see if you can tell what you'd have to do.
Thanks

For a completely stock 87 GN are those shocks a little to much for me? Im not planning to take the car out on the track or anything just trying to replace the worn out parts and upgrade a few things here and there?

hotwire kit and lifters sold.

Shocks - if you're a tinkerer.. they are good shocks. If you want just upgraded shocks, I would recommend gabriel ultras for a smooth ride, bilsteins or kybs for slightly firmer ride.

Back