Shop in Dallas?

1-CLN-GN

Can anybody reccomend a shop in or around the Dallas area that can take a look over my car?Just want to make sure every thing is in good running condition.Thanks

Jack Laswell at JL Performance in Rowlett - (972) 412-9000

He is an honest guy that owns and has worked on many GNs & TRs.

Ditto again on Jack Laswell at JL Enterprises

Jack builds 'em, tunes 'em and ownes 'em.

:cool:

Can he also tune my car?Thanks for the info i will give him a call
As far as I know, other than chip burning, he can do pretty much whatever you want all the way down to a total rebuild. He is a very good 200R4 guru as well. I've been flogging on mine at the drag strip for two years now.

I need a GOOD shop in the Dallas area, Who works on GN's

I have a dear friend of mine that has a 1986 turbo buick he needs a mechanic...any people in mind??

Jack Laswell at JL Performance in Rowlett - (972) 412-9000

He is an honest guy that owns and has worked on many GNs & TRs.

Anybody know his address.I spoke with him and am taking my car to him friday just forgot to ask for his address and he seemed busy so dont want to bother him.Thanks

5010 Gordon Smith Road, Rowlett, Texas 75088...It's close to where Rowlett Road & Highway 66 intersect.....

The Darkside:cool:

Gordon Smith is two lights west of Rowlett rd off of Hwy 66. 3/4 of the way down on Gordon Smith on the left.

I know this is an old post. Just thought I would add to it.

I have a shop to work out of now,so I can also do work on local Buicks.I have had to turn down opportunities in the past due to space.

It isn't as nice as Jack's shop but I am pretty good with the turbo buick,I have built some fast cars and helped others make thiers faster.

I won't do trans rebuilds and AC work,but pretty much everything else I can handle from timing chains to gear swaps to full rebuilds.

I won't take 2 yrs to get done either:eek: .

BTW that last sentence is NOT a reference to Jack Laswell. Jack is an excellent technician and he has a fairly quick turnaround time.

Others will know what I was referring to;) .

Sorry guys looks like I jumped the gun a little.

My job has informed me today that in 3-4 weeks I'll be doing 12 hr days 7 days a week for around 6 months.

It never fails,just when things seem slow enough to do something else....the bottom falls out.

Once again my job steps in the way. I was really looking forward to helping some people out.

Patrick

as a general rule, Jack doesn't correspond much via email. best way to reach him is on the phone. 972-412-9000

:cool: