Shop in Jersey that swaps 3.8's into third gen F-Bodies

TurBo BiRd

Strong Islander
Does anyone know the name of the shop in Jersey that specializes in this swap? I had the information but I lost it.

-Bobby

I'm not sure if it's his specialty, but you might be thinking of Steve Kaminski (sorry if I butchered the last name...) who has a shop in Williamstown, NJ. He had firebird in GMHTP awhile ago; that car is now for sale btw.

-Jade

What a global world.
A guy from NY asks a guestion.
Then a guy in Australia, about another guy who is in NJ.
Amazing.

Oh I know Steve (red trans am, had/has white nose?). I have the exact same car as his. Same swap and all. Thanks but he's not who I am currently looking for. There is a shop that does that does the swap, I heard its called Cartek but I'm not sure.

The car of his I'm thinking about is green, but he could have another one.

(It is scary how with the internet someone's location isn't the factor it once was, depending on where you are of course. Not everywhere has access. I'm from NJ though, just in Australia on vaction/study abroad)

-Jade

the car swap is green not red. Unless he did another that i never seen..

Steves a good guy too. Last magna meeting at Fudruckers he had the car there(its a Formula) and he was splaining how it was done..

Does anyone know how Steve's doing (medically)?, or have a phone number for him?.
BTW, there's also a yellow 4th gen in Central PA with a LC2 drivetrain.

I don't know if that link was directed at me but I'm looking for the shop that built my car, not a shop to work on my car. Thanks anyway.