You can type here any text you want

Shot my first Glock today....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Royal-T-Ltd

....it's almost like cheating :)

Ive been in the market for a new 9mm and decided to try out a Glock19 and I love it!!!!

out of the box - shot awesome!! its definitely a keeper...

aaron

welcome to team Glock. my ccw is the G27 compact 40. cant go wrong with a Glock .
I agree! NICE carry piece. I treat mine like my American Express card..........Never leave home without it!;)

I have large hands, and found that the 27 was short on the grip length, leading to excessive barrel rise. [Getting old doesn't help.]:(
I got some +1 mag extenders..Works great! A big improvement in grip comfort.
I also added a CT laserguard, and tritium sights. Next is a decent slide release, some trigger work. :cool:

yeah my AMEX is a Springfield XD45 Compact that i love..... but this Glock19 fits like a glove.... its replacing my very first handgun that i bought 14 years ago..... my 2nd Gen S&W Sigma 9m. Which ironically is a carbon copy of the Glock19 in size and field stripping, basically everything EXCEPT FOR ACCURACY. Just got a 17rd mag yesterday [i paid too much but hell its only $$ :rolleyes:]

aaron

Glock 23 owner here. Love the thing. Except she bites me every once In awhile . Haha. Looking to get an extended beaver tail add on

Glock 23 owner here. Love the thing. Except she bites me every once In awhile . Haha. Looking to get an extended beaver tail add on

Old, senile me... I've sliced my LH thumb open on the knuckle, NOT once, but TWICE!!:eek::rolleyes:
A slow learner....I guess my days of riding the short bus are coming back to haunt me!:D

Chuck Leeper said:
Old, senile me... I've sliced my LH thumb open on the knuckle, NOT once, but TWICE!!:eek::rolleyes:
A slow learner....I guess my days of riding the short bus are coming back to haunt me!:D
Haha if you slack off they bite your ass. Deciding whether to buy another Glock or pick up a m&p .40 cal of course. I've seen some nice Ruger Sr40's for under 400 bucks.

1st gem glock 19 which I had, ( it's my sons now) still accurate, and the glock 17 duty weapon is pretty accurate as well.

Looking for a Gen4 G-19 for my wife... I rented one for her & she liked it better than any of my .45acp.

K.

Back