You can type here any text you want

Should I do it?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
Some guy want to trade my 83 buick for a 1966 chevelle, it might be an ss with a 4 speed 327... should I? Id miss you guys.:redface::(

Some guy want to trade my 83 buick for a 1966 chevelle, it might be an ss with a 4 speed 327... should I? Id miss you guys.:redface::(

No you should't bruh honestly because you put alot of time in with your car and you REALLY need to fix your Buick first...

So give him my email and phone number and I'll trade him mine and I'll bite the bullet and do the trade :biggrin:

If the car is in a simular shape as yours then I'd honestly say go for it. It really is a good deal and will be much easier to figure out if something goes wrong. It's also worth more right now. On the other side, if someone offered me a deal like this I'd turn it down because as much aggrivation my car has given me I really want to see it through to the end so I can say I did it. Money wise you may be ahead though. Make sure to check the VIN number ect to make sure it's a real SS or you will get burned. Good luck on your choice.

If the car is in a simular shape as yours then I'd honestly say go for it. It really is a good deal and will be much easier to figure out if something goes wrong. It's also worth more right now. On the other side, if someone offered me a deal like this I'd turn it down because as much aggrivation my car has given me I really want to see it through to the end so I can say I did it. Money wise you may be ahead though. Make sure to check the VIN number ect to make sure it's a real SS or you will get burned. Good luck on your choice.

what if its not an SS? I havent heard back from the guy yet....

While you're waiting do some research and see what you find out first. It still may be a good deal but you need to know what you're getting into.

what if its not an SS? I havent heard back from the guy yet....

From a $$$ value point of view it doesn't need to be an SS for me (being you) to make that trade like some one said it also depends on the shape that the Chevelle is in, If its in good shape, Complete car (No missing parts) and not a Rust bucket and sortta runs. id take a good luck at it.
BTW Do you like Chevelles???

From a $$$ value point of view it doesn't need to be an SS for me (being you) to make that trade like some one said it also depends on the shape that the Chevelle is in, If its in good shape, Complete car (No missing parts) and not a Rust bucket and sortta runs. id take a good luck at it.
BTW Do you like Chevelles???

luv em, 1970 is my favorite... white with black striped with cowl induction, ls6motor with boss 20 rims on toyos...:biggrin:

If it has a 235 six cylinder and a powerglide you should still trade him as long as the chevelle is a two door.

If it has a 235 six cylinder and a powerglide you should still trade him as long as the chevelle is a two door.

he said 4 speed and 327...car;s not more than 3400 pounds at the most that i can think of..if its a 2 door; I thought the vast majority of the SS package were for the 2 doors only and the 4 doors were branded something else but still Chevelles...? been a while..I recall an earlier 60s car with 4 doors ahving "Bel Air" on it but it wasnt the 58-61 look...

Back