Shutting down during acceleration

my87tubo6

During acceleration the car shuts down. It does this at different speeds. It does not turn off but, I have to back off throttle and then it will seem normal. It does not happen every time. Any ideas would be helpful. I live in s.e. Wi. and have thought about getting it tuned but, I don't know hot to get in touch with Turbo Farm or somebody closer to me. I know they work with TT cpu's and I have that installed. Car is running flex and it seems to be a bit worse on e85. Any ideas or leads will be helpful.
Thanks!

May seem strange, but make sure the coil pack is tightend down good.

Without data info you are fishing....
LOTS of info such as fuel psi, yadda, yadda are essential in troubleshooting.
If you don't have that info, I suggest you get the tools to record such.

ECUGN?
Sounds like Its tripping a safety. Probably the AFR safety. The check engine light will come on for a minute or so when it happens. Message me if you’d like to bring it by the Turbo Farm

SO to state what seems to me is a unit that is on an aftermarket ecugn? Fuel pump and hot wire? Logging fuel pressure?
Can you post a log of this acceleration event?

ECUGN?
Sounds like Its tripping a safety. Probably the AFR safety. The check engine light will come on for a minute or so when it happens. Message me if you’d like to bring it by the Turbo Farm
I would love to bring it there. I know it could use a proper tune. I will pass this info on to my son in law. He is my right hand guy on the car. Does a great job but, I think a tune by somebody with more exp. would be good.

I would love to bring it there. I know it could use a proper tune. I will pass this info on to my son in law. He is my right hand guy on the car. Does a great job but, I think a tune by somebody with more exp. would be good.
Sounds good. You can reach me on here.