SICK 87 Turbo T, TONS invested, trans slips, NJ

I happened to run across a picture of the car on my computer from when I owned the car...The rims were 1 off custom made...

Bump for you...

tv.jpg

I happened to run across a picture of the car on my computer from when I owned the car...The rims were 1 off custom made...

Bump for you...

HOLY CRAP NICE!!!!!! So you used to own this thing?! That's awesome!! Looks sick with those wheels too! They were on it when you sold it?

BUMP!!!! Someone wants it...I know it!:biggrin:

so what is your bottom cash dollar if i decide to buy it before i deploy damn i hate to buy a car to let sit for a year lol:confused:

so what is your bottom cash dollar if i decide to buy it before i deploy damn i hate to buy a car to let sit for a year lol:confused:

I'm really honest to god AT my bottom dollar right now, which is $11k, with EVERYTHING, the spare intercooler, the spare set of stainless headers, etc. I'm almost always glad to negotiate but in this case I'm almost $15k into it at this moment. I'm sure if you know these cars you know damn well what kind of deal this car is. Put a trans in the car and you essentially have a BRAND NEW T that was built the way it should have been.

I know for a fact you can probably find cheaper if you look, but check this forum out and anywhere else for that matter, and see if ANYONE has a car that's setup like this. 90% of the cars for sale are drag setups, if that. This is more of a "supercar" the way it's done. Best of ALL worlds. Even if there's a car that can catch you in the straights, as soon as the road curves it's a new ball game.:biggrin:

Oh I know what a deal this car is and it has and is everything that i want in one and well I am wanting the car Make me wish I still had my old one. I will talk it over with the wife and see what i can do. I am in KY so let me do some checking.

Would the car be able to make it back on the highway or trailered

Oh I know what a deal this car is and it has and is everything that i want in one and well I am wanting the car Make me wish I still had my old one. I will talk it over with the wife and see what i can do. I am in KY so let me do some checking.

Would the car be able to make it back on the highway or trailered

I think it'd make it back on it's own, seeing as I drove it like that quite a while. It doesn't slip when it's IN gear on the highway. Honestly though I wouldn't chance driving any car this old such a long distance, I don't care if it was a rotisserie restoration.