SICK 87 Turbo T, TONS invested, trans slips, NJ

Bump for a deal... too bad you weren't selling this last winter. I purchased the T in the sig, besides that my parents live right across the RT1 bridge from you. I woulda shot up there to look at your car. Good luck... :D

that car has a wicked stance how dose it handle do you get any rubbing with tires sorry it has not sold yet as is a super deal:cool:

that car has a wicked stance how dose it handle do you get any rubbing with tires sorry it has not sold yet as is a super deal:cool:

Handles like it's on rails. No rubbing 90% of the time, but over certain bad bumps the fronts will rub a little. It rarely happens though, so I never bothered adjusting the height.

If you were selling this car after i got back from deployment i would give you cash now. exactly what i am looking for in a year from now :eek:

That's tasteful. I wouldn't throw a stone at that one. Cool little cars, just little...I've got a friend who's Mother has one (no offense) and tried to take me for a ride in it when she first got her's. We had to put the top down just so I could drop into it. :D

They handle damn good too.

That's tasteful. I wouldn't throw a stone at that one. Cool little cars, just little...I've got a friend who's Mother has one (no offense) and tried to take me for a ride in it when she first got her's. We had to put the top down just so I could drop into it. :D

They handle damn good too.

Thank you, I like it. And yea as far as handling goes the little sh*t is UNREAL!!! Only broke it loose once so far and that was because i pushed too hard...50mph around a 90 degree right corner.:biggrin:

I could see how they'd be a tight fit for some people. I'm only 5' 10" so it's perfect. It was a compromise. I'm in a tight situation now so I had to get something that was good on gas but also something I wouldn't hate myself for driving.

In the future I may put an LSX swap in it. Have to pay for the damn car first though...with that in mind BUMP!! LOL!

Trade you an 86' SVO with 69K on the clock....pristine....jeez, I sound like a broken record at this point.

Bump for a nice TR!

I'm 6'2'' and a wispy 270 lbs, so shoulder and butt room were a bit tight. But, once I poured myself in, it was a lot of fun to drive that thing.

Once back in a position to do it, a V8 swap is a must. :biggrin:

Trade you an 86' SVO with 69K on the clock....pristine....jeez, I sound like a broken record at this point.

Bump for a nice TR!

That actually sounds like an awesome trade but I need the money more at this point. If I was 100% sure I could sell the SVO and get the money I'm asking I'd do it but I've never seen one for that. I'm not trying to be a dick, or downplay your car, just being honest. If the situation was different I'd definately consider it but I need the money. If you sell it keep in touch!

I actually have a Honduh HX daily driver. It gets 34 city/45 highway. Can't knock that ;)