Siemens 83 lb injectors

turbotwister

FAST COMPANY PERFORMANCE
i HAVE A SET OF 6 83LB SIEMENS INJECTORS FOR SALE.THEY HAVE ONLY A FEW THOUSAND MILES ON THEM AND ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.ONLY REASON FOR SALE IS TO STEP UP TO BIGGER INJECTORS. $250.00 SHIPPED

THANKS,NICK

Attachments

• get-attachment.jpg
    get-attachment.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 157
I'll take them if you can ship them usps priority. They have a small flat rate priority box that ships anywhere in US for like $5.20. Let me know and how you want $$$. thanks

Yes,i can ship them thru the usps.I will PM you my info so you can send a check or money order.

Thanks,Nick

put me second in line, Im looking for a set.

Adam,

MONTE231SS has not gotten back to me so they are yours.Pm me your info and i will give you my info so you can send a money order or certified check and i will get them right out to you.

Thanks,Nick

I told you i wanted these. You sent me your address via pm where to send out MO or check. What more were you waiting for me to get back to you on ???? :confused::confused::confused:

I told you i wanted these. You sent me your address via pm where to send out MO or check. What more were you waiting for me to get back to you on ???? :confused::confused::confused:

I am sorry.I PMed you my address and i didnt hear back from you.they are still yours.i have not made any deals with anyone else.sorry for the confusion.