SIMMONS Wheels Group Purchase???

I'm waiting for final figures from GroupA before I can send them the initial payment. I tried contacting Jeff several times. I'll post when the order is placed.

Finalized wish list and shipping information sent to GroupA - waiting for final pricing for 1st payment.............stay tuned.

DAM! Is it to late to get on this group buy.I have been in China for a while. No GN's over here.

Adam

Final pricing has not been determined yet - so, no, its not too late. Email me at akgn50@4nc.com with your front and rear suspension mods, your choice of wheel style, sizes, tire requirements and wheel colors and we can quickly get you in.

I want in too if it isn't to late.

89 TTA

18x9.5 front
18x10 rear

I'll check on my backspacing tomorrow if thats o.k.

Alta series in gold. Is the color standard or can we choose the exact gold?

Any word on your final pricing?

I can paypal for quick payment.

Thanks Phil

I will contact GroupA again today to determine when I can start "giving" them our money. Stay tuned.

paccio:
Are you interested in tires also or just the wheels? Gold is not a problem for them. But I didn't know what you meant about "exact gold". Do you have a particular hue in mind - like a "jamocha almond fudge, low calorie, decaff gold ;) ). I'll let you know today. You can paypal me at akgn50@4nc.com.

BUX:
angularly symetric alternating areas of differentiated light reflecting pigments

....you forgot "dynamic horizontal opposing........" Don't give up your day job!!! :D

v6togo:
Are you back from China? Can you finalize your wish list today (thurs, jul 7)?

O.k. I need....

18x9 front 5.25 bs alta series gold.....265/35/18
18x10 rear 5.75 bs alta gold............295/35/18

Let me know how much to paypal you on these.

Thanks for putting this together

Phil

Phil, What brand of tires do you prefer? The gang has ordered Toyos, Nittos and BF Goodrich G Force TA KDWNTs. There is a suttle difference in pricing.

As of now I'm not in on this :( Thanks for the effort. Can't wait to see those 19" FR on a buick.

What is the latest word? Do we have an estimated date for final payment or arrival date?

............still trying to get a hold of Jeff at GroupA to discuss final figures for initial payment. Thanks for your patience....................

FB - What seems to be the problem with Group A? I know we aren't one of there BIG time accounts but 12 to 15 Grand in wheels and tires is a fairly substantial order. If there is anything we can do to speed things up let me know. I hate to seem impatient but if they don't want our cash Fikse or HRE will take it (and can produce faster).

Absolutely NONE of this frustration is pointed at you (FB) as we are all very glad you took on the responsibility of getting this group buy organized and moving forward.

Also I want to add more work on you by switching my front tire size to 275/35/18 from 245/40/18. Of course charge me accordingly.

Thanks again.

Simmons order

BUX - I share your sentiment. I'm reaching into the deepest bowels of my patience bucket.

Jeff has all our latest information except your latest tire request ( which I will update him today ). I've tried to deal with the other guys to push the ordering process but they've directed me to Jeff. Apparently, he's formulated a super, duper, double-secret, hush, hush, "I'll have to kiil ya if I tell ya", killer deal. He seems to be running the whole operation at the AZ office.

As soon as I know, our gang will know.............

On a similar note, I pursued the same venture with HRE and much to my surprise, they had "difficulty" trying to maximize wheel and tire combinations under our cars. The case may be different now, as my attempts were a couple of years ago..........some food for thought.

FB - If you haven't talked to them yet just give them a deadline. If we haven't heard from them at the end of the week let's just call it a lost cause. Of course this is just my thinking and not all the other people who have sent money.

What is your feeling on the whole situation? We need to get input from everyone who has ordered.

Talk to you later. Thanks again for all you have done.

BUX,

Put away your bazooka................final pricing was established this weekend. First deposit check has been mailed. Wheel order is in motion. :D :D :D

..................."Game On".....................

........" Well sir, not only are you a powerful man, you're a handsome one at that"........ :D

If anyone else is interested, a second group purchase could be started.........

FYI - If we order 20 more sets of the exact same Simmons wheel, we can massive discount with Simmons.

BUX - how much room do you have in your garage? ;) ;)